Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Spoiler: Arena 36 wins

Spoiler: Arena 36 wins

Postby puzzled » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:40 am

When you hit 36 wins, the girl takes you underground to a place with 6 flames, one for each element.

Each torch has 2 fights, the first is against 2 infernal sharks, the second is against a ton of sea creatures with a new guardian of the depths. Neither fight is hard, except that if you didn't match your element, your character is truly gravity crushed, not just reduced hp and mp, but they can't take any actions at all. Also even if your element is correct, you start the first fight off with 10% hp and mana.

I'm working on beating the flames, just beat fire and thunder.
puzzled
Explorer

Re: Spoiler: Arena 36 wins

Postby puzzled » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:45 am

Ok I beat the secret area,

There's an EXTREMELY difficult fight, it's at least as hard as hondler final form.

The reward is pretty bad. There's a chest with a non-relic javelin in it. The javelin has good stats, but it's a javelin so very few people can use it, like luci for instance but she would rather cast spells.

You also drink some wine in a certain order and get 15 hp/mp and 65k exp for everyone.

And you get an Eye of the Sea from the serpent you beat, it's a good defensive headpiece for certain people.

That's it -_-a Seems like it's there to help marylis, but I already beat tournament with her.

Guess I'll work on the last 4 people to win the tournament then we'll see if there's any more rewards...the girl is saying right now there's no more rewards even when before she says it's a mystery.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby seeliewight » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Congrats puzzled - that is an awesome accomplishment.
I only got up to 31, so you'll need to help me to get the last 5 out ...

Could you please consolidate and post your detailed strategies on each person? - I think it will help everyone on the forum.
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby puzzled » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:09 pm

I will consolidate them when I finish everyone, right now I'm just posting as I go =D
puzzled
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:29 pm

ok, me wonders who will cause you the most trouble lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby puzzled » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 pm

My guess is vanina or kenny. Daryl I can see happening, just needs luck. Oglong just needs 85 I think for double blood splash. Kenny at level 70, I can't even make it past the wolf. Vanina can beat the wolf but not the ogre, the ogre takes luck since it takes no damage from her spell, you have to rely on inflicting madness on the ogre and it killing itself, which is unreliable because it has some resistance to madness.

Anyways when I have more time I"ll level up and see ^^;
puzzled
Explorer

Postby puzzled » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:35 am

Lmao just beat it with Daryl.

Level 54.

Zombified. Weapon: baretta x-drill. Shield: crystal madu. Helmet: Beon (for anti-madness). Armor: Legendra Mail. Accessory: Double Trion

It's like broff, it just takes luck and reloading. The first 3 rounds are easy. Just hope the orc doesn't hit you, and hope linda doesn't hit you either. Daryl hits really hard with this setup.

You get a book called inventingn a new world, teaches molecule rejuvenation to him which is a spell that removes all negative conditions. Pretty useless!!

And the girl at the counter isn't even counting my wins anymore, I have a feeling she only counts to 36...

Anyways 3 more to go, I'll level them all up together before I try again though.

Edit: Beat it with Kenny, level 70.

Zombified. Equip Predator Bow, Falls Feather Shield, Ah-ten relic helmet from legendra tower, legendra mail, meta gloves. Actually pretty easy, the first 4 rounds are easy for her, and she can take one hit from linda, so it just comes down to not missing too much on linda. Reloaded 3 times but got it.

The prize for that is a saint wars book, saint wars is a 400 power spell that hits everyone with holy damage. Not amazing, but that's what it is.

2 more to go, Oglong and Vanina. I have a feeling I'll have to level up for these 2 so now I'll actually go level up xP
puzzled
Explorer

Postby seeliewight » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:57 am

Great going!
Good luck with Oglong and Vanina
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby puzzled » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:21 am

I think I just pm'ed you about this, but does oglong have any new spells by the 80s? The last 2 spells I have are entropy and noxious gas or something by the mid 70s.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby seeliewight » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:38 am

puzzled wrote:I think I just pm'ed you about this, but does oglong have any new spells by the 80s? The last 2 spells I have are entropy and noxious gas or something by the mid 70s.

I have Oglong at lvl 86 - last two spells are Monum Gaz and Entropy. Maybe he gets more spells in his 90s, but I doubt it.
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:16 am

Congrats Puzzled, you're an ArenA Champion lol
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby puzzled » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:59 am

Woohoo, vanina just beat it >_>

Level 70, zombify, baretta x-drill, crystal madu, beon helmet, legendra mail, double trion.

Just took numerous reloads until she didn't keep missing and the enemies didn't hit too hard.

Reward is a fairly average helmet called st estella, inflicts love power which is pretty weak, helm itself is average stats.

That makes 39 wins, one more on oglong >_>
puzzled
Explorer

Postby puzzled » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:30 am

Wooo finished with oglong!!

I simply poured all my RS and HP items onto him so he could survive the strong attacks, and it worked very well.

You get a guano truffle, which says it's +31 str but if you use it on oglong he gets +100 str.

There is no reward after 36 wins : ( Even though the girl says there's a mystery if everybody wins.

Now I have 40 wins which I think is the best you can do.
puzzled
Explorer

Postby seeliewight » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:35 am

Indinera wrote:Congrats Puzzled, you're an ArenA Champion lol

I second that! AND, the new Arena Champion is.... PUZZLED!
8) 8) 8)
seeliewight
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:16 pm

The champion indeed.
Any strategy against Linda?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin