Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Ocean Gaes

Re: Ocean Gaes

Postby loof123 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:02 pm

I keep the 666 Blade on Wendala all the time though. And Burning Ground is cheap and effective.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby darkange » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:43 pm

I don't understand why you guys keep the 666 blade on wendala .... it does way less dmg ... even upgraded at max. And also on Random it is the best blase so far in terms of dmg ... better then Ketakeri blade. Yes it hits 3 times but with Ketakeri blade equiped and orb of damage and the new golden armor I had 1400 dmg or something like that. Equip 666 blade instead and you get 2000 base dmg per hit. Much more .... and if you use the spell with 5 hits you do a lot more dmg then Ketakeri blade.

I didn't reached the part yet where you get apocalypsia or whatever his new blade is called .... but I will tell you after that if it is better on Random . So far I haven't found any blade with better dmg on Random apart from 666 blade.... also I am talking about maximum upgrade on the blade .... not the beggining dmg.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby loof123 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:44 pm

Because Random has way more useful substitutes for the 666 Blade. Legendary Sword for starters. Or the Ketakeri Blade. Or Apocalypsia. Whereas Wendie's next best weapons is probably Blood-Shed Dai-Katana which has like 500 ATK, which is about 300 less ATK than the 666 Blade.

But your playthrough, equip it on whoever you want.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby darkange » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:50 pm

I just said that 666 blade is better than ketakeri blade .... and about wendala's dmg ... you can also use Wendala for spells only like Carnage or the Deadly 3 and you need high MND on her ... not physical dmg.... compared to Random where almost all his spells depends on STR and Att.

On that note .... you can also equip the 666 blade on Cindy as far as i remember lol.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:16 pm

Well, great if that strategy is the one that works best for you. But really, there's not just one strategy that's THE right one. Other people might find other things more useful, and I tend to agree with Loof. For Random there are other blades that are awesome and that I preferred over the 666. Inlcuding Ketakeri Blade ...
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:33 pm

ok cassiopeia ..... but why would you prefer to hit 3 times or 5 times(if you use a skill) with 1400 dmg instead of hitting 5 times for 2000 dmg with 666 blade ? You see the big difference ?
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Look, I don't see much sense in explaining why I do what. I just play differently than you do.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:03 pm

Number 1 - Ketakeri Blade has a pre-emptive attack.
Number 2 - You can just rush and it will attack three times!

Much faster.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Exactly! +::Thumbup
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby darkange » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:39 am

yes ... against weak creatures .... if you want fast battles and you dont use Luci or other mass spell caster who goes first and insta kill everything... but against big bosses like Ocean Gaes and others it's kind of logical to use the sword that has bigger damage.... don't you think ?
And you use his furry / lethal punishment(depends where you are in the story) spell to atack 5 times anyway for way bigger dmg .... a lot of times where it is mentioned to use Metalist curse first ... I don't even bother. I go lethal punishment directly and I still do a lot of dmg and the boss dies fast.
There were 3 - 4 bosses who were immune to the dark dmg from the 666 blade and then I switched to another blade ... but apart from them the majority goes down fast.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:12 am

For bosses different strategies are required of course. And different bosses, different strategies even. But again - there's not just one strategy that works.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Previous

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions