Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Stuck in Random's Body

Re: Stuck in Random's Body

Postby Arsinoe » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Hi does anyone know how access that blue heart on that pillar , I tried to jump but it said it's too far +::Dunno . Thanks in advance for all the help. :)
Arsinoe
Wanderer

Postby dee0227 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:37 pm

You have to find a place where you can jump down and get that one.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Arsinoe » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:47 pm

Hi I've been trying to find a place to jump from to get to the blue heart on the pillar but can't find it. Does anyone know the exact place to jump from to get to it. Thanks :)
Arsinoe
Wanderer

Postby dee0227 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Go north from where you see the heart. It's on the left side of the room. I think it's the next room after you see the heart.

dee0227
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck
happened.
dee0227
Ranger

Postby Arsinoe » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Thanks so much I found it. +::YAY Does anyone know where to go to find the boss now? :)
Arsinoe
Wanderer

Postby CHR1ST » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:06 pm

Arsinoe wrote:Thanks so much I found it. +::YAY Does anyone know where to go to find the boss now? :)

the boss is in the north of the hole that u find oglong.
CHR1ST
Wanderer

Postby Arsinoe » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi I still haven't found the boss yet I'm in a place called pile of flesh that leads to area called blood infection . Can anyone tell me if I'm heading in the right direction or if I'm off course. thank you :)
Arsinoe
Wanderer

Postby CHR1ST » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:44 pm

bclouds wrote:I'm found the path in between the two columns, the one with the *almost* hidden staircase
Also there is an area where there are demons but that area is blocked, I can't get in.

Arsinoe wrote:Hi I still haven't found the boss yet I'm in a place called pile of flesh that leads to area called blood infection . Can anyone tell me if I'm heading in the right direction or if I'm off course. thank you :)

I can't remember the area called blood infection..my save file at this section has been gone..sorry..
The blocked area is the boss area, u should destroy all the blue heart...after u destroy all the blue heart, u can reach the boss..it's north from the 'almost hidden staircase..
CHR1ST
Wanderer

Postby Paw_Obe » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:05 am

Can somebody tell me where those 6 are?
crap, I had found only 3.. and they had made me check every point in the map that I can walk.. are the other 3 inside the "hidden stair" then?
and btw.. the staircase between two collumns, I just found blood phial and blood 1 again.. Or am I taking the wrong "hidden staircase"? the place called "Pile of flesh" and inside it is "blood infection"
Paw_Obe
Wanderer

Postby Paw_Obe » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:47 am

update :
hope this will help..
16. You are now in Random’s body. You are given the main menu. Check equipment, health etc. You are immediately attacked by Goro. My strategy with these was: Tara pre-emptive Orgy of Flames then, Luci Lord of the Dance, Wendie Shocker, Tara physical and Xander Solstice Light. If it went to a second round, and often it didn’t, then just physical attacks. I had Luci equipped with Mist Glaze to reduce MP use and Morning Dew to regenerate it. Xander had Conch of Dreams to reduce MP use. Tara does automatic HP heal at the beginning of each fight. After this fight you must then divide the party in two: one party to search for the virus, the other to stay behind and fight the waves of viruses so that the way out remains clear. Have Tara and Wendie in Luci’s party.

17. Go right to the crystal pillar over the little bridge. It gives an Energy Globulus. The Aliener Viruses drop crystal gems. Tara’s pre-emptive Orgy of Flames took them down in one. As her MP regenerated all the time this was a cost free way of dealing with them. Go up the bridge. For ease of reference I will call this the central area. The crystal to the left gives an Energy Globulus. The column to the left gives all party members + 15 HP. Go right and down past the mushrooms. You will be attacked by a couple of Gababi chests and Flesh Eaters. Tara’s pre-emptive and Wendie’s carnage dealt with them, though if Wendie is wearing the Magdalena suit (gives 2 hits) and has a decent weapon, physical attacks will often do. They drop a Sanguine Gem. Go down. The narrow path to the left goes to a chasm which Luci can’t jump. Go back up and to the right go down to meet some Sick Bactery and Bloodie-Buul. Same tactic as before. They drop a Sanguine Gem. Nothing else in this area. Return to the central area.

18. Go up. You will meet several Flesh Eaters and there is a blue virus flashing to your left. You can’t reach it from here. Go right along the middle bridge. At the end of the path, just as it turns to go down, the bobble column gives 1MP (permanent) to all the party. Go back slightly and down past the mushrooms and work your way round left. Almost hidden behind a yellow cell in a red framework (not sure how to describe them, but you will know what I mean) is a chest with a BiopSys Coat. The column just above the very narrow bridge down gives all the party 4ST (permanent). Go back slightly and down onto the next screen and take the bridge second from the right. This takes you under a number of bridges. Continue to the bottom and work your way through a dense cluster of monsters to kill the blue virus. As soon as you kill it you switch to Guanidia’s party which is holding off waves of attackers. Guanidia’s Phagocytose and Rosa’s Iceberg Calling are very useful. Some of the columns in the fighting area and yellow cells will heal you – if you can get to them! There’s one more or less in the middle in a blue pool that will do a full HP and MP restore, but only for 5 times. After about 15 attacks you switch back to Luci. Go up the bridge, take the right hand one down and kill the unprotected virus. Back to Guanidia. Pattern as before. Back to Luci.

19. The bobble column just below where the virus was gives everyone 4HP (permanent). Go back up the bridge and now take the left hand one down to the next platform. Go left and up. Almost hidden behind a column is a chest with a Trypsinium Ring. Now go left and you are back in the central area. Enter the cave. You are attacked by 3 Gababi. The bobble column at the back gives all party members 10MP (non permanent). Go down the stairs. Go down the left hand stairs for an Energy Globulus. Go down the right hand stairs onto the next screen. Go down and left. Enter the first cave. Take the left hand path and at the fork go left again. Behind the viruses is a hole with red lines across it. Luci says that this is a wound in Random’s body. Tara can heal it. Random gets 1HP. Return to the first fork. Now go right. At the top click the column to receive all party members + 85HP. Return to the entrance and now go into the second cave. Just below the blue virus, close against the wall, is a chest with an Energy Globulus. Kill the virus. Back to Guanidia and then return to Luci.

20. Enter the next cave. The left hand path is a dead end. Both the middle and the right hand paths take you to the stairs down. Somewhere along there my party all received pox. Go down the stairs and continue down and right. The column just left of the group of monsters gives all party members obsidian skin. Kill the virus. Back to Guanidia and then return here. The twisty column below where the virus was gives all party members 25MP. Go up the other path and open the chest for an Autopsia Bracelet. Go back up the stairs and exit onto the ledge with the cave entrances. The entrance immediately to the left goes to a dead end. The twisty column at the top gives everyone 40HP. Return outside and heal the three wounds; Random receives HP and MP. The chest contains Acid Jaws. Return up one screen and now go right onto the next screen. The chest contains Glucose Gills. A little way to the right of that, one of the small twisty columns gives all party members 3HP (permanent). Follow the path up and round. At the top the left of the two bobble columns gives all party members 2000XP. Continue round and just before you exit via the lower bridge, the twisty column gives everyone 105HP. The twisty column just below the yellow pool gives everyone 65HP. Go all the way up and return to the central area.

21. Go down the stairs in the middle. Go to your right and down two sets of stairs. The bobble column just to the right of the stairs gives all party members 5HP (permanent). Return to the central area. Go up again and this time go left. Keep going left and the chest has a Bio-Toxic Ring Return to the main path and take the bridge which is second from the right at the top. Go up the steps for a chest with a BiopSys Coat. Go left and keep following the path down until you come to a square hole. Click on it to jump down and kill the virus who was unreachable before. Switch to Guanidia and then back to Luci. Jump to the right to get back to the main path.

22. Return up the bridge and this time go up the stairs. Work your way over to the right without going up too much and the yellow cell gives you an Energy Globulus. Go straight ahead and enter the area “Pile of Flesh”. The twisty column straight ahead gives everyone 75HP. The bubble column next to it gives 300XP. Go up and slightly to the right you will see 2 Goro. In fact there are other monsters there as well. Defeat them so that Tara can heal up the wound. Random gets 1HP. Follow the path round. The twisty column a little to the right and up of the heal point gives everyone giant body and poison. On the right hand side a twisty column gives everyone 50HP. The bubble column to the left of the ramp gives everyone 30MP. Go up the ramp. Heal the wound and Random gets 1HP. Follow the path left. The bubble column gives everyone 140XP. Continue on the path and the chest has Bio-Chlore Jaws.

23. Return a few steps and go down the stairs twice. The bubble column to the right of this mini-plateau gives everyone 3RS (permanent). Go back up and down the ramp and now go towards the bottom right hand corner. Clean out the monsters and return towards where you entered. Now go straight up through the opening. Sigh, loads of Goro. Doesn’t matter which path you to take to go up, they’ll all get you. At the top the chest has a Blood Phial, which teaches the spell Glue, and a Blood Excipient, which gives 51HP permanent.

24. Return down to the big web area just above the central area. Go left to the far end. There are some stairs which are very difficult to see They are between the tree stump to the right, 2 columns to the left and a yellow cell below. You have to approach them from the top. Go down and heal the wound, Random gets 1HP. Now kill the virus. Over to Guanidia and then back here.

25. Go back up and start going right and this time go up halfway along. The monsters here will glue you as soon as the fight starts. It’s a real pain. But they didn’t seem to do much damage and they drop magicka energizers. Go down the stairs. Just to the left of the stairs, right up against the wall is a chest with an Energy Globulus. The chests here steal 1000XP a go. The path to the left brings you out onto a little ledge Work your way to the right and speak to the virus (mushroom). He stinks. Speak to him a couple of times more and then work your way up to the top to heal a wound. Random gets 1HP. The ramp at the top brings you out onto a little ledge. Return to the virus. He says his name is Oglong and he wants to join with you. Luci refuses. Go back up and out onto the ledge again (it’s the quickest way of leaving and re-entering the screen. Now Luci agrees to take him with her, but says she must have enough magicka at the end if she is to succeed.

26. Exit and now go up the left path. The big green thing blocking the way has now gone. There is the inevitable Goro, and the figure around the top claims to be Aliener, but it’s not, it’s a replica. My strategy was: Luci Mind Breaker, Wendie Shocker, Tara Slashing Fireballs, Xander Anti-Noma. It went down in one round. Then came the real thing. For that I used Lord of the Dance, Shocker, SankT Flames, Anti-Noma. Again down in one. Luci had virtually 100% MP so there was no problem getting Oglong out. Quest complete; you get 5 Energy Globulus and Wendie gets 2SP.
Paw_Obe
Wanderer

Postby flavie » Fri May 25, 2012 9:17 pm

"Go back up and out onto the ledge again (it’s the quickest way of leaving and re-entering the screen. Now Luci agrees to take him with her, but says she must have enough magicka at the end if she is to succeed.

26. Exit and now go up the left path. The big green thing blocking the way has now gone. "

For me the green column is still here!!! What tod do? Do I explore and come back later? +::sos
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Cassiopeia » Fri May 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Yes. If the green thing is still there you haven't killed all the heart shaped thingies yet.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby flavie » Fri May 25, 2012 10:15 pm

ok in fact I didn't click on every pink thing that gives you HP, giant body etc... for the heart thingies, the blue one we can't jump we can't do it isn't it? I'm exploring carrying the mushroom virus (Oblong?) :)
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby littlebro » Fri May 25, 2012 10:29 pm

flavie wrote:for the heart thingies, the blue one we can't jump we can't do it isn't it? I'm exploring carrying the mushroom virus (Oblong?) :)

You can reach it, and in fact must if you are going to kill them all and clear the green thing.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby flavie » Sun May 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Sorry to go back to a sentence "Go north from where you see the heart. It's on the left side of the room. I think it's the next room after you see the heart." !! reading the 21. with the game on the right side of my screen. +::O_o
Last edited by flavie on Sun May 27, 2012 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flavie
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions