Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Money Woes

Money Woes

Postby newbie32 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:35 am

I haven't played this game in over a year. I still haven't finished it. +:oops: I don't remember why, but I do not have much gold. I am in Chapter 11. I just got done with Cure Brussian quest and have just found the Secret Guild. For one reason or another, I don't have the necessary items for the 99 Items quest. I don't have enough gold to fix it either. Nor do I have enough gold to lend 15,000 to Cyan's friend. Where would be a good place to level up on monsters that will give me some decent returns on gold? Or am I out of luck?
newbie32
Peasant

Re: Money Woes

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:39 am

You can check your invetory and sell stuff.
Best place to earn a lot of money in LF3 is the trial in Kondler though. You go there three times (I think).
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby kronos44 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:09 am

my advice, first, go do side quests, when you cant do any more, go into a random part of the wilds, and start fighting (for exp and gold) i dont have a good gold farming area, but if you fight everywhere, and take notice of what monsters drop, you will find a place that works for you.
(that strategy got me through a lot of rpg's)
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby newbie32 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:40 am

Going to the Metrolian Counter and farming for Zeon claws is a pretty good place to get money, xp and it takes no time at all to get to 99. Then I went to Solwan at the 1001 lakes to sell them off. Just a bit of advice if anyone gets into a sticky spot like I did. :)
newbie32
Peasant

Postby Tomas » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Thanks for the tip, newbie32. +::clap
But I guess that the "Richest monster prize" would easily go to Crystal Zapoos, they are the best (and unfortunately not inexhaustible) source of money in LF3.
Tomas
Ranger

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions