Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Phoenix God?

Phoenix God?

Postby Suigintou » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:17 pm

So, I'm in the Outerworld and I can't beat the Phoenix God with the easy strategy

I have no weapons that inflict plague in my inventory and Wendala's spells don't inflict plague either. I can't even get her evade high enough to avoid being attacked, the Phoenix God kills her on the first round. I searched for a weapon shop in the Astral town but I couldn't find anything. I really want to revive two people, is there any other condition I can inflict other than plague (venom, poison, pox,etc.) that will kill him?
Suigintou
Bard

Re: Phoenix God?

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:43 am

I do believe it is only plague, but someone else could confirm maybe?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby D-Squall » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:02 am

Zarafarus Scimitar inflicts Plague, do you have it?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Suigintou » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:59 pm

No, I checked every weapon, item and spell but nothing inflicts plague
Suigintou
Bard

Postby kronos44 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:53 pm

then im truly stumped, if you have a save file before astral world, id advise you go back and get some evasion equipment as well as a plauge weapon (remember, you have to not only inflict plauge, but also evade ten hits after) if you could survive the hits maybe checking your item list, you may get lucky and have an item that could help, but otherwise... +::cry
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby kanifer » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:09 pm

gosh, indy, I can't believe you forgot I am the first person on the forums to kill the phoenix god.... and I did it without plague haha - my most epic moment ahahaha

Is the author of this post still interested on how to kill the pheonix god without plague? all you need is the chaos orb and 70+ evade... and then leave your computer running overnight, in about 12-14 hours the phoenix god will die (be sure to equip the weapon that inflicts the most damage, preferably if it hits twice per round.
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:29 pm

kanifer wrote:gosh, indy, I can't believe you forgot I am the first person on the forums to kill the phoenix god.... and I did it without plague haha - my most epic moment ahahaha

Is the author of this post still interested on how to kill the pheonix god without plague? all you need is the chaos orb and 70+ evade... and then leave your computer running overnight, in about 12-14 hours the phoenix god will die (be sure to equip the weapon that inflicts the most damage, preferably if it hits twice per round.

I do remember the strategy of avoiding all the time. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kronos44 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:17 am

yes, but the OP doesnt have the evasion... so that strategy wont work
please read and comment on my book
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=7483
i really have too much time on my hands - pics of laxius force playable characters
viewtopic.php?f=132&t=7230
the book of legends character pics/list/locations
viewtopic.php?f=204&t=7504
best advertisement ever
http://www.youtube.com/tippexperience
kronos44
Bounty Hunter

Postby kanifer » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:51 am

no plague? no evasion? sorry, then it's impossible. the phoenix god is too powerful. even if you use all possible powerups on wendala to make her have 1100+ life , highest str and resist... no chance whatsoever. you absolutely must have full evade , even if you use plague, without the full evade, you wouldn't survive long enough to let the plague take its effect.
kanifer
Mercenary

Postby maxi2505 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:55 pm

Cannot win by attacking, must let plague inflict him. The phoenix god has over 919,000 HP. Wendela was equipped with: Draco-lich dai-katana, monk bracers, forbidden helmet, dam-ja-rahl armor, dancer's pinnacle. Wendie was level 99, her hp was 913, added 6 kadabooms, and a Wendela heal, making her 1477 hp. Succeeded on 4th try. +::YAY
maxi2505
Peasant

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions