Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Two Questions!

Two Questions!

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:48 pm

I'm doing the Elemental Caves mission, but I have two questions.

First: Cocka-Cocka vanished, Brussian said that he could track down the person who did this but he would need a boat. But, the only locations the boat take are the elemental caves, if I do all elemental caves I will lose Cocka-Cocka? Or I can recover him after I've done all caves?

Second: On the Cave of Ice, there's a armor stuck on the ice wall, only Tarabulla can melt it. But she's weak because of the Gravity Crush, how can I get that armor out of the ice wall?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Re: Two Questions!

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:56 pm

You must boost Tara in ever possible way. With equipment and spells. It's possible to get it out. I don't remember her level though when I did it.

As for your other question - I don't remember, sorry.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby D-Squall » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Do you remember which specific parameters, Strength? Mind? Or do I have to boost every parameter?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby Cassiopeia » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:02 am

I think you need to boost her ST. I don't remember which equipment I gave her, but I did inflict Heroism on her.
Careful with the Fire Frenzy spell. I'm not sure if Indy ever fixed this, but it's buggy. When I used it on her to get the armor out, I further on got a choice of using Etnah or attack at the beginning of each fight for the party leader (before the actual fight started), no matter whether or not Tara was in the party.
Somebody said it ends when you keep her in the party until the Fire Frenzy status runs out, but I haven't tried this.
Anyway, I managed to get the armor out without Fire Frenzy.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby loof123 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:20 pm

IIRC You need both Strength and Resistance to melt it. Dunna which one more though. As Cassie said Inflict Heroism which raises both strength and resistance. If that doesn't work inflict Steel/Titan Muscles and Obsidion Skin... They can help.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions