Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

HELP!Please!

HELP!Please!

Postby agatha72 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:43 am

I,m at the end of LF3.I´m in the LEFT FACTORY,but when I go down to click on the gate with the 3 Robots and the Succubus nothing happens!She´s supposed to talk to me and open the gate.I have only been using the keyboard-and I can´t seem to activate the mouse this far in the game.What do I need to do?Thanks so much. +::sos
agatha72
Peasant

Re: HELP!Please!

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:54 pm

The game fully works with the keyboards, no worries about that.
What does the questbook say? Maybe it's not the right time to talk to the succubus?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby agatha72 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:41 am

Well,at this point in the game the Quest book can´t be used.I´ve just been looking at the walkthrough because I´m stuck.I´m at the Astral-Lidtz with Random,Sarah,Wendy in the Left Factory.I´ve flipped all the switches and defeated Kondler twice.I try to fight against the other one(the orange beast)and he just head buts Random back in the hall.So,I´m stuck:I can´t get by the orange beast,the Succubus won´t open the gate and the old man in the dump won´t help me until I´ve spoken to the Succubus!What am I missing?Thank you.I love this game but want to finish so I can move on to another of your games. +::Dunno
agatha72
Peasant

Postby agatha72 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:09 am

Sorry,finally figured out that I had to throw the airship at Giub to get into the warehouse.Too many hours playing,guess my brain got stuck.Thank you for your help. +::YAY
agatha72
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Great job! Let us know when you complete the game! +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions