Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

astral litz

astral litz

Postby Skyzone » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:47 pm

so i guess there were questions about this but i cant seem to find anything usefull to help me...i tried useing the walktrought and am still stuck :\ ...
so my current point is am in astral litz i recently launched the ship into big G face after that i'w been going evrywhere and nowhere i cant seem to find whatever it is am looking for... am still stuck the areas in left factory are locked to me (Succubus one i guess? the girl with purple hair standing near some bottles and stuff ...) i have absolutely no clue what am soposed to do... (guess i got quite out of shape in playing indy's games xD)

here's my savefile if that would help :P
Skyzone
Ranger

Re: astral litz

Postby Tomas » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:58 pm

This is a hard part of the game. Yes, you need to get to that Succubus, but to get throught the game you need to pull some switches in the dungeons. Unfortunately, it takes quite some time and I remember spending a few hours on it, so it would be hard to play it from your save.
Doesn't following the walkthrough help? It should be doable. But if necessary I can send my save right in front of the Succubus...
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Skyzone » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:16 pm

i'w been going in circles for over a week now :\ most of the switches i came across are turned ON accept for the one in the
warehouse tunnel on the far left right before you go to the next screan (one that holds those few monsters blocked)
i'w had much less trouble with indy's mind game of wendala tring to guide you tro the "iron mannor" (if am correct) that black room with blades ... this is realy becoming annoying atm since am not sure which switch should be OFF or ON...
i'd apriciate the save file :) tnx
Skyzone
Ranger

Postby Tomas » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Here's the save http://www.mediafire.com/?my7rx6s4scvygdg, I hope that it's the right one.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Skyzone » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:11 pm

yes its right in front of scubuss thank you :) (btw i am beyond amazed your save file got a couple of items i never came across o.O nice work )
Skyzone
Ranger

Postby Tomas » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:46 pm

You are welcome, Skyzone.
P.s. And I still missed quite a few items in LF3, so it's no way a perfect save.
Tomas
Ranger

Postby Paula » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:04 pm

Tomas wrote:Here's the save http://www.mediafire.com/?my7rx6s4scvygdg, I hope that it's the right one.

I have 3 doors that won't open in the left factory. I have tried your save file, but I can't load it. I'm running Windows 8. Any suggestions? I have been over the whole warehouse/office/factory and left factory areas numerous times. I killed all the monsters many times and have found other doors that wouldn't open in other areas. All the switches are on. Is this a cliche in the program?
Paula
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:34 am

Without re-reading my walkthrough I can't be sure that this is relevant or not, but you say that ALL switches are on. There is one switch which should NOT be on, and I mention this at the correct location. Double check that one, perhaps that's your problem.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:09 am

I think it's in the Satellite control, and there are two switches next to each other. The right one must be off. Activate only the left one.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions