Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Laxius Force Cheats

Re: Laxius Force Cheats

Postby Zenai » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:03 am

Random = THE War God. Move over Kratos Random has returned and you were only warming up his seat!

Equipment
Apocalypsia
Enchanted Shield
Aa-Ten-Kahu-Fi
Hero Saint Armor
Zulmar Card

Side Note: I know some argue that the K Blade or Meta Gloves is better but I beg to differ. Here is why, The K Blade is only so useful due to it's element power and limits the foes you can successfully attack at full power. So far with Apocalypsia I have found none and I attribute this to all of the element powers it has. Add in the fact I can change to a much better shield because it drops mana requirements and it is a snooze to pick. Now add in the Zulmar Card yep you hear me right. Weird pick you say? Not so, it is a Counter All item and a X2 Hit on the same enemy. Put this with the Aa-Ten Stat boosting/Speed enhancement then the Hero Saint Armor's Awesomness for everything and you have a truly nasty overall build for Random. (If you did want that Random 3 Hits then the War God Helmet and Meta Gloves would be your pick with the Spirit of the Artifact Shield it's the next best thing to at least help counter hits and keep speed relatively high.)

My Final Stats at lvl 99 before finishing the final thieves guild quests(Without Boosting Items as I have used None)

Attack: 1114
P.Def: 527
M.Def: 497
STR: 2195
RES: 1030
SPD: 1895
Mind: 994

With this set up I have found no monster that attacks before Random and he hits like a hammer. I am sure that if I added Stat Boosting Items it would be just plain out unfair.....lol

I hope this helps a bit with picking your equips set up for the final battle.
Zenai
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions