Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

House of Vision

House of Vision

Postby E-Daddy » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:41 am

How do I get past the scorpions in the House of Vision area? In one room, when I try to move to the small corridor, the scorpions get there first, bite me, and my party dies! Worst of all, the scorpions in that particular room are scripted to move in a spot relative to Random! (thus, making it impossible to outrun the scorpions) Is there a certain trick (or character) I need to get by the scorpions?
E-Daddy
Peasant

Re: House of Vision

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:07 am

The scorpions are nasty. Put Fierce in the party, if you're lucky he'll push a scorpion away when it touches you. But that doesn't work every time.
You just gotta be fast and patient and keep on trying. Best is to save in a new slot whenever you have activated a switch.
It IS possible to get them all activated (and even collect some little items). But it might get you a few grey hairs. +::biggrin
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby E-Daddy » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Fierce huh? Guess I am not far enough in the storyline to do that atm. :(
E-Daddy
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Did you import or start from scratch?
Fierce is a character you get in LFII in Balnuunla, so you should have him by now and won't get him in LFIII.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby E-Daddy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:04 am

I know that. But anyways, I am at a point in the storyline now where Fierce can go into the HoV. I am going to try it.

Did you just say that if you start a LF3 game from scratch you wont get him?! But isn't he a "storyline" character (a character you automatically get in the storyline, such as Brussian)? Maybe he isn't -- after all, you have to visit the temple before LF2 ends to get him.
E-Daddy
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:51 pm

I've never started a game from scratch, so I can't really tell.
Maybe if you do you'll have him anyway. After your post I just thought you don't have Fierce. Little misunderstanding.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby E-Daddy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Np, but I was still in Ch10 when I posted this. At that time, Firece was with Wendala, not Random.
E-Daddy
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Ah, I see.
Well, good luck with those nasty scorpions!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby sairags » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:18 pm

successfully unlocked all the gates in house of vision but bitter end once the last gate is opened the gift box in the final gate room gets vanishing and appears when gate is closed again +::O_o .....so much adrenaline got wasted in the end.. +::cry ..
sairags
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Yup, I'm sure The Trickster had a lot of fun when making this part of the game ... +::lol
But hey, you get the satisfaction of making it past those nasty scorpions!
Spoiler: show
And some little items, if you had the patience to explore! +::whistle
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby sairags » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:46 am

Cassiopeia wrote:Yup, I'm sure The Trickster had a lot of fun when making this part of the game ... +::lol
But hey, you get the satisfaction of making it past those nasty scorpions!
And some little items, if you had the patience to explore! +::whistle

yup.its fun to rush through those nasty scorpions and getting items(two of them worth it) +::biggrin...
top room you get 10k gold and the room right to it have a nactral royal shield good for xander :) ..Never expected trickster would put bomb in a teddy bear though +::O_o
sairags
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:45 pm

It's been quite a while since I last played it. Don't remember a bomb in a teddy bear though. +::O_o
Did you trigger Xander's quest (in his skill list) before going through it? Cuz then you should have gotten a cape for him (Zombromancer Cape or something like that).
Also, there are some little items hidden as well, like Power Peppers iirc. I remember some stuff in that infested room somewhere at the bottom right, where you can lock the scorpions in. I let them out and went to explore. Don't know how many times they killed me, but eventually I did check every single barrel, lol.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby sairags » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:52 am

Cassiopeia wrote:It's been quite a while since I last played it. Don't remember a bomb in a teddy bear though. +::O_o
Did you trigger Xander's quest (in his skill list) before going through it? Cuz then you should have gotten a cape for him (Zombromancer Cape or something like that).
Also, there are some little items hidden as well, like Power Peppers iirc. I remember some stuff in that infested room somewhere at the bottom right, where you can lock the scorpions in. I let them out and went to explore. Don't know how many times they killed me, but eventually I did check every single barrel, lol.

yup I got the cape then only started exploring fully.. didn't you checked the teddy bear which is in the first room in the upper right path in which you get the shield from the chest?..it will explode and make the characters hp to 1 +::biggrin ..
sairags
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:04 pm

Maybe I did, I don't remember.
I certainly explored every nook and cranny there, hoping that there IS a way to get that darn gift box, so probably I just forgot about it.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby sairags » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:50 am

Cassiopeia wrote:Maybe I did, I don't remember.
I certainly explored every nook and cranny there, hoping that there IS a way to get that darn gift box, so probably I just forgot about it.

might be :) .I am now onto laxius manor.found better shop to sell things.450g for neon claws in there +::YAY .do not know when that fairy will make a gem there finally ;)
sairags
Peasant

Next

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions