Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

House of Vision

Re: House of Vision

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:38 am

Wow, I never tried to sell things at the manor! +::O_o
Actually I never used it for anything else than sending people there who were looking for places to stay.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby sairags » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:09 am

Cassiopeia wrote:Wow, I never tried to sell things at the manor! +::O_o
Actually I never used it for anything else than sending people there who were looking for places to stay.

+::lol in there you can buy necroleech and necrotear in half the price of its cost and before you go to kondler for first time,you get 12 bromium powder to buy.the shop is run by the girl we rescued from the vampire in wendala rescue mission. +::biggrin .But the stairs are blocked by a box in the laxius manor there by cutting off lower level of the manor +::Dunno
sairags
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:59 am

Well, since I'm always incredibly rich in LF, I don't care too much about the prices, lol.
Necro-stuff is not too costly at the Undead Guild anyway, so I wouldn't bother travelling to the manor for this.
The stairs will be open at the end of the game. :)

I just wondered ... where does the game end if I don't buy the manor ..... +::Dunno
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby sairags » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:Well, since I'm always incredibly rich in LF, I don't care too much about the prices, lol.
Necro-stuff is not too costly at the Undead Guild anyway, so I wouldn't bother travelling to the manor for this.
The stairs will be open at the end of the game. :)

I just wondered ... where does the game end if I don't buy the manor ..... +::Dunno

no one could resist from buying the manor after all the leveling up time in lf1 itself which results in huge money +::whistle
sairags
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:41 pm

True. And I'm afraid I'm too much of a perfectionist to NOT buy it in my next playthrough! +::lol
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby sairags » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:True. And I'm afraid I'm too much of a perfectionist to NOT buy it in my next playthrough! +::lol

same for me. :) .I am loving the laxius force saga.should say thanks to my friend who gave his copy to me.As a thanks to the indy,i had decided to buy the game next month,once I get the money i had been waiting for +::Dance .laxius force helped me to come out of depression due to my brother's death in this july.Since I had spent all my time playing the series from then,to distract myself from the loss +:oops:

Thanks indy. :)
sairags
Peasant

Postby Cassiopeia » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Yup, those games are magic.
I'm sorry to hear about your brother!
Cassiopeia
Hero

Previous

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions