Is this game ever going on sale??

Is this game ever going on sale??

Postby cgooden » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:21 am

sorry but 30 dollars is a bit to much for me right now to spend on this
cgooden
Peasant

Re: Is this game ever going on sale??

Postby D-Squall » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:43 am

LF3 had two times sales (10 year celebration and Christmas sale), I don't know if there is any new sales coming soon but I say that this game is one of the (or might be THE) best games that you played in your life. That's for sure, specially if you played the two firsts, or if you follow the Laxius Power series, which is not necessary but enhances the experience.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby cgooden » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:46 am

i have played the first 2 just finished the second one and i paid a combined $17.50 for them paying 30 for the final installment seems to be a big jump
cgooden
Peasant

Postby littlebro » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:51 am

It's a big jump, but if you are thinking of (a) quality experience and (b) hours of play per dollar, then LF3 is worth every cent.

As D-Squall wrote, this is likely to be THE best game you've ever played. Also, if you think of it this way, for the time you could spend playing LF3 you could pay less for a shorter game, and then you have to buy another one because the first one is finished and maybe even a third. That probably works at at least as much, and possibly more than LF3. On top of that, there is the huge replay value. Looked at from this perspective, $30 is not too much to ask.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Aggeliki » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:57 am

i agree with D-S and littlebro! i just finished replaying LF3 and it took me a little less than a month to finish it!!!!(2 hours per day i would say)
it is worth every penny!!
Aggeliki
Ranger

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions