Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Zaruul/House of Torture

Zaruul/House of Torture

Postby Malo21M » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Have been to the House of Torture a dozen times.....CANNOT find Zaruul. Talked to all NPC's at top....he is not there. Kill the Gae....go down and Silvio says I Cannot pass......what to do???
Malo21M
Peasant

Re: Zaruul/House of Torture

Postby littlebro » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Not sure what's causing the problem. Did you read the letter in the HQ first? I am assuming you must have done because I think you can't enter the House of Torture unless you do. iirc (and it's been a long time since I played, so I may be wrong) Zuruul is very near the top. He is the one who tells you that Wendala has already been purchased by someone else.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby Malo21M » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:34 pm

I have talked to every npc in there and none of the tell me Wendella was purchased to someone else. Have been searching thru all the walk-thrus for an answer. So far no luck.
Malo21M
Peasant

Postby Malo21M » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:02 pm

OK, went back again. Ysodron at entrance....Regal and Sardon in upper hallway .....all others in rooms.
Sylvio at bottom doorway says "I cannot let you pass, sorry".

What have I missed doing to trigger this ? If I cant get past this, I cant continue game and I have 182 hours invested since LF1
And, yes I have followed the walkthrough from Chapt. 10 letter by letter.

OMG....... Call ME STUPID!!! I Finally found the dumb schmuck and HE is now dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Malo21M
Peasant

Postby PIXANN » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Zaruul is the vampire in the 1st upper room on the left side, with the lady and killer child on the right side.
PIXANN
Bard

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions