Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

I can't find "The Rival Guild quest"

I can't find "The Rival Guild quest"

Postby PIXANN » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:23 pm

I've been searching the walkthru and the forum for the Wanderer's Guild quest " dismantle the rival guild" I can't find it anywhere. I don't know how to complete it, can anyone help me out?
PIXANN
Bard

Re: I can't find "The Rival Guild quest"

Postby Tomas » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:13 pm

You can't find it in the LF3 walkthrough, because it's a LF2 quest, so it's explained in the LF2 walkthrough - see http://www.aldorlea.org/officialsite/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=1305
Spoiler: show
Rival Guild (Q150)

5. If you've kept up with the wanderer guild points since LF1, you could now have 300+ GWP. Talk to Leni about 'quests to improve' and ask about the 'rival guild (300GWP)'. Continue to ask her about this quest until she offers an extra 50GWP for completing it, then ask again until she raises the reward to 80GWP. Go to your headquarters in the Adretana Main Avenue and check the grey square in the corner to enter the sewers. Go left a little ways and you'll come across Clemence. Talk to him and he wonders where his friend is. To find his friend, start heading up and when the path splits continue to the right. When the path splits again, follow it down. When you meet the next split, take the right path and follow it around to find the friend. He asks you to get Clemence for him. Return and talk to Clemence and he will leave to meet his friend. With him gone you can investigate the chest to destroy it. Quest complete. Return to Leni and report your success. Your active party members get HP (Seems to be +1HP for every 100ST the character has), and you also get 80 GWP if you asked about the quest multiple times before completing it. Ask about the quest again to get +3 perception, the same HP boost for your active party members, the Leni's heal skill for your active party members, and finally a recovery ring.
Tomas
Ranger

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions