Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

LAMIA WON'T DROP KEY

LAMIA WON'T DROP KEY

Postby Academus » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:17 pm

Good afternoon. The damn lamia with the three red squids will NOT drop the damn key no matter how much I load and replay. And I have already visited the airport and then been back to the prisoner lamia cell.
Academus
Peasant

Re: LAMIA WON'T DROP KEY

Postby loof123 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Then it probably is the wrong Lamia. I don't recall where it is but you can do it. :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Academus » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 pm

It is the only lamia accompanied by the squid trio; what is more, it introduces itself as the rebel medusa. It is definately the lamia with the key.
Academus
Peasant

Postby loof123 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:33 pm

Do you have the newest version? And did the prisoner lamia offer to help you if you found the key?

102. Return to the main path and continue to follow it right until the 3 wells. Ignore the stairs that Random’s party ignored. When you get to the wooden section of the Ice Bridge, Xander speaks with Random, quest complete. You need a strong rope. Head back to the stairs I told you to ignore and go down; it’s the Lamia Nest. This is tough; some groups of Temptress and Medusa are 8. When you have cleared the first area, go down. The small cave to the right has a Gorgonite. The large cave to the left has first a Gorgonite and then a Gorgonite plus Ground Fish. Go down onto the green area. The indent left of the plants has 3 Luck Starfish. Left again is an imprisoned Lamia; Xander has a better idea, get the Lamia to help; but that means finding the renegade with the key.

103. Exit and return to the area of the Oghmore colony. Go right onto the next screen and work your way right and up. Go up the stairs to an island. Go right and up to defeat the Metal Legs and Lamia to receive the Lamia Prisoner Key. Go down the stairs and left for a green chest with the book: Ocean’s Vacation. Go back to the imprisoned Lamia, free her; quest complete. Return to the bridge; quest complete. Return to Kondler

According to this walkthrough, it's a lamia with only ONE squid. :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Academus » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:46 pm

I thank you for showing interest. Yes, I DID make the arrangements with the prisoner lamia, and as for the metal legs, it is the name of the particular squid, but there are three of these, so the "metal legs" stood for the longer "the three "metal legs" type squids"...
Academus
Peasant

Postby loof123 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Hmm... wait a sec, I'll check out my save, BTW Did you try downloading the game again? :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Academus » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:55 pm

That's a very simple and good idea that might work; I will now try it
Academus
Peasant

Postby loof123 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Sorry, one save of mine was way before it, even finding Random and one save I had was after getting the key so sorry... :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Academus » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:12 pm

I just tried. I even uninstalled the game and installed it again manually. To no avail. Thank you, anyway!
Academus
Peasant

Postby loof123 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:19 pm

I'm really sorry I couldn't help... follow these instuctions again:

103. Exit and return to the area of the Oghmore colony. Go right onto the next screen and work your way right and up. Go up the stairs to an island. Go right and up to defeat the Metal Legs and Lamia to receive the Lamia Prisoner Key.

:) :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Academus » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Well...erm...I found the proper lamia and it was accompanied by ONE metall legs squid. Thanks for your help, it was important, I noticed some details in the walkthrough I had missed
Academus
Peasant

Postby loof123 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:28 pm

It's okay, people make mistakes. :) Glad I could help :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions