Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

"Secret Path" south of Rillian War Camp

"Secret Path" south of Rillian War Camp

Postby GO-Rikki » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:07 am

I simply cannot find the "Secret Path" that little bro refers to in Walkthrough for Chapter 13. I am returning with Seiman (to open untrapped chests) and Brussian (to indicate any hidden secret paths). {we are south of Rillian War Camp and have entered the Fortress at the first blue arrow, per littlebro's directions}

Littlebro is very specific by instructing us (the players) to disarm a chest by following "the secret path" which yields a Beon Helmet, War-God Helmet and 3 Power Peppers ... and then leads to a War Powder, Stone Flute and Power Salt.

I cannot find "the secret path" (usually indicated with a blue arrow) and of course I have tried numerous times to simply enter the walls to no avail.

(by the way, I can see this chest ... which further frustrates the player)

Any suggestions?
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Re: "Secret Path" south of Rillian War Camp

Postby loof123 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:14 pm

From what I can tell from the walkthrough, the secret path isn't indictated with a blue arrow, You need to go to the first blue arrow, the entrance which you entered with Coryool and Claria only. Then follow the directions here:

"Go down to the pillar, left to the end, down, right, up, right and down the ladder. Then go left, down to the bottom and up the secret path to your right to the chest which Seiman disarms for a Beon Helmet, War-God Helmet and 3 Power Peppers. Re-enter the secret path and go hard right to find a War Powder, Stone Flute and Power Salt."

I'll try to see if I can take a pic, if I have a save around that time.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby GO-Rikki » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:09 pm

Thank you for responding loof.

A picture ... or something would greatly assist me in my endeavors to find the "secret path". I await your much needed help. :)
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:25 pm

So sorry, but it appears that I do not have a save around that point. But you don't have to get those, by that point in-game, they are not much useful items anyway.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby GO-Rikki » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:42 am

Actually, loof, your step-by-step directions would suffice ... as apparently, I am doing something wrong from littlebro's Walkthrough. I still would like you to try to clarify if you would be so kind.

Thank you
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:20 am

Okay, from where you can see the chest, go bottomright, stand next to the crate, and go up.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby GO-Rikki » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:50 pm

Thank you so much for your written step-by-step directions, loof.

This RESOLVED my dilemma! What a kind heart you have to take the time to walk me thru this issue. Take care and thanx again ...
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:21 am

No problem, I am glad to help, and if you get stuck again, don't be afraid to ask. :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions