Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby soulcatapult » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:49 am

Gaby: Glad something so positive came of it! :) Indeed, you'll be rewarded if you persevere with Pica.

Pretzl: Use the following image along with this list of locations to find the statues you're missing. Go to Ben's place and see how your own statues match up to determine what you're missing.
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy16 ... e1eefe.png
Spoiler: show
<UNDEAD>
Pepp Mausoleum: In a small room off the center area of the second floor (or basement, depending on whether you're going up or down).

<INSECT>
Mt. Loki: Near the peak.

<AVIAN>
Drafty Rift: First, enter Winstar Forest from the city (southeast exit). Then take the northeast exit in the first area of the forest. In the second area, take the southeast exit, and you'll be in the Drafty Rift. Jump at the first sign, then jump at the lower sign, then the next sign you come to, then the one in the far right, then upper right, then the next one you come to (it will say you can't see the other side, but jump anyway). You'll then encounter the golden enemy that holds the statue.

<MACHINE>
Glymac Prison: One of the cells has bones/a skeleton in it. Enter this cell and pass through the upper-right wall.

<PLANT>
Mesomia Forest: At the part where you can use the raft (noted in the Priestess description above), go right.

<BEAST>
Lost Temple (Haine): From the entrance, proceed through until you reach an area that's like a maze. In the far upper-left, there's a secret passage in the wall that leads to stairs. Proceed down several sets of stairs and you'll descend into a cave where the golden enemy is.

<AQUAN>
Hobo Wilds: At the lake near the Valley of Sol (the volcano), use the raft to cross over to the other side, and you'll see the golden enemy swimming in the water.

<DEMON>
Elysium Falls (Hobo): From the entrance (past the lagoon), pass through the first cave, then enter the upper-left cave in the next area. Take the upper-right exit out of this cave. In the next area, enter the cave to the far right, across the bridge. Past this cave is the golden enemy.

<MORPH>
Cambria Island: At the lake, use the raft, and you'll be taken to a section in the middle of the lake where the golden enemy is.

<REPTILE>
Mirror Maze: In the main area with the six teleporters, take the one in the lower-right. The next area has four teleporters; take the one to the right. In the next room, take the bottom teleporter. This leads to the golden enemy.

<HUMANOID>
Lake of Fire (Central Behgar): Start by heading north and crossing the bridge that you created by flipping the switch/lever. Head right all the way through the next area, then down through the following area. You'll come to another bridge. Enter the tower at the end of the bridge and descend to the first floor. On either side of the stairs on the first floor, you'll see torches. Walk into either of the walls beside the torches to enter the hidden area where the golden enemy is (watch out, this one's tough).

I have no idea why I didn't just label the directions before... +:::|
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby richmond » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:30 pm

richmond wrote:I would really welcome sending you my saved game for you to solve. Extreemly grateful. +::YAY

You are a saviour.....on I go!!!!!!!!! Exhausted. Never been on a game for 2 months! +::Thumbup
richmond
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:35 pm

richmond wrote:You are a saviour.....on I go!!!!!!!!! Exhausted. Never been on a game for 2 months! +::Thumbup

You're very welcome. Glad to hear it! ;)

By the way, everyone, I hope you will continue to play even after finishing the game. Not only to wrap up any loose ends you may have left and enjoy the post-game content, but also starting fresh with a new file and using different characters throughout the game. Revisit older locations and talk to people you haven't seen in awhile; sometimes, staying at an inn will also trigger something. Make good use of the "Talk" feature in the Party Ball to learn more about the characters. You may even discover secret items and hidden scenes that you missed the first time! The story could take on new meaning the second time around, as well. I encourage everyone to experiment, and enjoy! :)
Last edited by soulcatapult on Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby guppies143 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Hi Jeremy,
I'm stuck in the pipe maze. I think I've turned on most of the machines that open the lower floor, but I think I'm missing one, and can't seem to find the way to get to it. Please help +::surrender .
Thanks,
Guppy

Edit: Never mind. I found it +::YAY !
Last edited by guppies143 on Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby briony » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:25 am

HELP please I am stuck doing the rock climb - I am not faster enough to dodge them - could I send you my save file to get me past this area- many thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:12 pm

briony wrote:HELP please I am stuck doing the rock climb - I am not faster enough to dodge them - could I send you my save file to get me past this area- many thanks

Certainly. I'm not exactly sure what part of the game you're referring to (I believe you were having trouble with the meteors on Mt. Sirius in Mesomia before; unsure if this is the same thing), but I will send you a PM! :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby pretzl » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 pm

Hi

Does anyone know how many spice herbs you need before the barman in Pepp City will change them for neo tonic.

I have found 9 but I have been round the Falls in Hobo for the last 2 hours and can't find any more.

Any advice please? Thanks.
pretzl
Bard

Postby Prometheus » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:59 pm

pretzl wrote:Hi

Does anyone know how many spice herbs you need before the barman in Pepp City will change them for neo tonic.

I have found 9 but I have been round the Falls in Hobo for the last 2 hours and can't find any more.

barman will give you 1 neo tonic per spice herb

and if you find more you can keep visting him again to exchange them
Prometheus
Wanderer

Postby nicholas » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:01 am

I forgot where I the guy who builds the boat is. Can someone tell me where to find him?? thanks +::sos
nicholas
Bard

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:38 am

nicholas wrote:I forgot where I the guy who builds the boat is. Can someone tell me where to find him?? thanks +::sos

He's in Mesomia. There are three places where you can begin in Mesomia - Nino Bay (east), the shores (south), and the log cabin (west). Thomas (who builds the raft) lives in the log cabin.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby pretzl » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Prometheus wrote:
pretzl wrote:Hi

barman will give you 1 neo tonic per spice herb

and if you find more you can keep visting him again to exchange them

I have 9 spice herbs but the barman hasn't offered to echange them. I am asking the barman in Pepp City. Is that the wrong barman or do I have to do something to trigger him?
pretzl
Bard

Postby guppies143 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Hi Jeremy,
I'm really having a problem getting through to the green drop with the spikes in the room with the pipes. Either I'm to old, or my reactions aren't fast enough. In any event, could you help me get through it? +::surrender I can send you my save file if that's ok with you. Thank you,
Guppy

Edit: Never mind. I did it +::YAY
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:35 pm

pretzl wrote:I have 9 spice herbs but the barman hasn't offered to echange them. I am asking the barman in Pepp City. Is that the wrong barman or do I have to do something to trigger him?

Have you already gotten the Black Diamond? If you didn't take Boaz to the bar in Pepp City before you got the Black Diamond, you unfortunately can't redeem the herbs for Neo Tonic. A scene must occur in which the Goth Lord (barman) and Boaz exchange words, and if you've already gotten the Black Diamond, this is no longer possible.

It may have been something of an oversight on my part. If you'd like, you could send me your save file and I could try to fix it so that you can trade the herbs for Neo Tonic. I think this would work... it's worth a try, if you want to try it. If you do this, you should first make a copy of your save file before you send it to me in case something goes wrong (or you could just save to a different slot to "duplicate" it).

Guppy: Congratulations! I already sent you a PM, though. +:oops:
Last edited by soulcatapult on Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:41 am

Hi Jeremy, Finally beaten faust but how do I open the gate to central behgar? I assume the entrance is along the road beside Faust's house? This is the 2nd gate. +::sos

SORRY... found another path - think I must be tired! On I go!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby pretzl » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:48 am

jeremyz wrote:
pretzl wrote:I have 9 spice herbs but the barman hasn't offered to echange them. I am asking the barman in Pepp City. Is that the wrong barman or do I have to do something to trigger him?

Have you already gotten the Black Diamond? If you didn't take Boaz to the bar in Pepp City before you got the Black Diamond, you unfortunately can't redeem the herbs for Neo Tonic. A scene must occur in which the Goth Lord (barman) and Boaz exchange words, and if you've already gotten the Black Diamond, this is no longer possible.

It may have been something of an oversight on my part. If you'd like, you could send me your save file and I could try to fix it so that you can trade the herbs for Neo Tonic. I think this would work... it's worth a try, if you want to try it. If you do this, you should first make a copy of your save file before you send it to me in case something goes wrong (or you could just save to a different slot to "duplicate" it).

Guppy: Congratulations! I already sent you a PM, though. +:oops:

Thanks Jeremy. I had to return and "talk" again. Sorry -- should have realised.
pretzl
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers