Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Use of SEIMAN in LF3

Use of SEIMAN in LF3

Postby GO-Rikki » Tue May 06, 2014 10:29 pm

I am presently working on Chapter 12, Part 2 (Caves of Elements) ... where in the Walkthrough, a player is advised to "bring Seiman back to open trapped treasure chests and in one case, it is advised to bring Random back to pull out a sword.

In my game, Seiman is at level 59; Random is at level 93. When I bring back Seiman (or Random), the gravitational pull causes them to only have HP of 50 of less. Random is not able to pull out the sword or ... for Seiman, the Chest(s) explodes.

Has anyone else experienced this? Up to this point, Seiman has always been able to use his special ability of disarming a trapped chest; and Random is able to pull up a sword every now and then. The equipment is quite valuable and I would like to be able to make them a part of my inventory; thus, any suggestions on how to do this?

Any responses shall be appreciated ...
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Re: Use of SEIMAN in LF3

Postby littlebro » Wed May 07, 2014 5:56 am

I know I did it, which is why it's in the walkthrough, but it's been such a while since I last played that I don't remember. I do vaguely remember, though, that there is a thread which deals with this whole gravitational thing and which may contain the answer. Have you searched through for that thread? I'm fairly sure that I had Seiman at a higher level than you do, but how much higher, I don't now remember. I also have a vague memory that actually taking Kratin with you as well prevents the gravity crush, so it might be worth while trying that.

sorry not to be able to be more precise.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby GO-Rikki » Thu May 08, 2014 6:59 am

Thank you for your response littlebro ... it was most appreciated.

Here is an update if anyone encounters this kind of a problem again:

Seiman can be equipped with "Universalis Key" as an accessory ... which will "Improve Disarming a Chest" (found this out by playing around with different equipment to improve "strength status"). Also, improving stats by inflicting Hero status, Lightning Speed and so forth improved abilities so that I was able to help Random, Tarabulla, and Seiman (since the gravitational pull greatly lowered their strength and any other stats that were preventing them from easily removing these pieces of equipment from these caves).

As a result, my characters were able to:

1) Open the chest with Ultimate Armor for Adon in Darkness Cave;
2) Assist Tarabulla to get strong enough to release the Ultimate Armor in the Ice Cave;
3) Give Random the strength to pull out the sword (also in Ice Cave).

FINALLY, was able to walk away from these darn caves ... with all their extra goodies. Thanx so much for your assistance!
GO-Rikki
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Thu May 08, 2014 11:23 am

Ah yes, the 'Universalis key' - it's all coming back to me now; that's how I did it. I'll edit something into the walkthrough as an aid to future players.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions