Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Sons of Arcadia

Re: New RPG: Sons of Arcadia

Postby Jillidin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:31 pm

See these forest maps for the path that will lead you to behemoth. They should work. They are also on halfdonut.com forum.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/h9qp2m7uufutk60/Forgotten_Forrest_A_-entrance.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/view/m13f8f7xpl7f99o/Forgotten_Forrest_D_-_the_second_area.jpg
Spoiler: show

Hm? Why can't I get the images to work anymore?

The cave Emma didn't like is not the right one.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby pretzl » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Oh dear

Now i'm really frustrated. The part that leads to behemoth appears to be on an island.

I have walked up through the water and landed on the island . there is a chest which I have opened and a row of trees which I can't get through.

There is another chest on the left of the row of trees. I assume I have to get onto this island properly. ( am I in the right place? )

Do i find another way through the water or should I be able to get past the trees somehow. Is it possible there is a glitch.

I seem to have clicked and double clicked on every possible place.

Thanks for quick reply by the way. Hoping for another one. I have been on this all day.

Love the game but Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
pretzl
Bard

Postby houston » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:53 pm

pretzl wrote:Oh dear

Now i'm really frustrated. The part that leads to behemoth appears to be on an island.

I have walked up through the water and landed on the island . there is a chest which I have opened and a row of trees which I can't get through.

There is another chest on the left of the row of trees. I assume I have to get onto this island properly. ( am I in the right place? )

Do i find another way through the water or should I be able to get past the trees somehow. Is it possible there is a glitch.

I seem to have clicked and double clicked on every possible place.

Thanks for quick reply by the way. Hoping for another one. I have been on this all day.

Love the game but Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Me too! Terribly frustrated - have been looking for the behemoth for days now (ok, hours over days) and cannot find it. I have found two quarter keys now thanks to other hints here. I am lost and need help please!

*** I FINALLY found the behemoth ****
Last edited by houston on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
houston
Wanderer

Postby Jillidin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:57 pm

Are you in the right game?lol!
Is this where you are?

http://www.mediafire.com/view/k1cc4hsivat31oa/Chest.jpg

This is not where the behemoth is.
If you use the first link (in the previous message) and take the path to the left, it should take you to a little area (without water).
Ah! Maybe you didn't notice the cave entrance?

https://www.mediafire.com/?d00r1yyy1ywpwlk
Jillidin
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Me too! Terribly frustrated - have been looking for the behemoth for days now (ok, hours over days) and cannot find it. I have found two quarter keys now thanks to other hints here. I am lost and need help please!

Sorry.
Saw the links above in the first message on this page? Do they help?
Jillidin
Bard

Postby pretzl » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Thanks. At least I now know what I am looking for.

However,

I cannot find this area. I ihave looked on the links A and D and dont see it anywhere on those maps. Certainly not where it says fight the Behemoth. I havent found anywhere in the forest that looks like that.

Just to confirm. I walk left from the entrance and up the first path I can. It all looks just like tthe maps but how do you get to the area with the cave?

Thanks for your patience.
pretzl
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Not a problem.
Maybe you didn't notice, in the second map, one of the tree trunks is missing. You can walk in.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby pretzl » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Now I really think I'm stupid.

The map I'm talking about is the one posted by Half Donut Forbidden Forest D. (Ive also looked at A )

I cannot see any area thet looks like the scene you posted nor can I see a missing tree trunk. I seem to have tried to walk int evey shadow and hole I can find.

Sorry but do you think you could try and pinpoint it either on map A or D. using one of the markers as a guide.

Sorry and thanks.
pretzl
Bard

Postby pretzl » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Well Done Houston!

How did you do it. Where did you find it How did you find it.

I ask because you seemed to have as much trouble as me.
pretzl
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:47 pm

It is the correct map (mapD). Updated Map D.
I have added where the missing truck is with a yellow star. It should take you to the other yellow start to the upper left.
See if that helps.

https://www.mediafire.com/?m13f8f7xpl7f99o
Jillidin
Bard

Postby pretzl » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:02 pm

This is the spot I meant when I said I walked through water.

I went underwater ( the black area ) where you have the first yellow star.

I went up and to the left and got to just by where you have the 2nd yellow star.

There is a chest there ( not behemoth ) but I can't move from there to get to behemoth. I am just stuck in that spot.

Is there more than one path through the black part ? If there is I can't find it. Can you do anything for me.

Also it looks nothing like the screenshot you posted earlier with the cave
pretzl
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:13 pm

From where you were stuck with a chest, back out into the black area, move south a couple steps or so, look for a path to the left. It will be easier if you let the monster approach you. They sometimes get into these secret paths.

After you get out of this "black water", which actually represents leaves, and onto the path. To the left, you can then exit to the cave area.
Jillidin
Bard

Postby pretzl » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:37 pm

Thank you Thank you Thankyou +::biggrin

Thought I would go mad. Although I have never seen anything that looks less like leaves ---- and walking through leaves does not usually cause you to disappear.
pretzl
Bard

Postby Jillidin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:48 pm

Well, how else are we going to hide the secret paths from players? +::biggrin

Don't be discouraged. Everyone plays games differently. And everyone has some momentary blind spots. March on!
Go get that behemoth. +::clap
Jillidin
Bard

Postby houston » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:05 am

pretzl wrote:Well Done Houston!

How did you do it. Where did you find it How did you find it.

I ask because you seemed to have as much trouble as me.

Thanks pretzl! I must have went by that entrance 10 times, got really frustrated and posted here and then of course found it minutes later :)
houston
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers