Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

back to airship

back to airship

Postby clear » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:54 am

@walkthrough:Now to escape. Return to the airship. I found it difficult to ‘enter’ it, it needs some wiggling to get it.
Im in the part where the game will end soon but im stuck in this point, i defeated gc ,got astral lits card and my problem is in this part:
70. Return 2 screens and take the elevator to level 2. Go up to the Warehouse Tunnel, left & up to Satellite Control. Go up top right; go left, up at the healing columns, left, up and to the top. You see Hondler, boost and save;but when i come here hondler is nowhere to be found ,this was in computer District north of Sattelite room or am i in the wrong place ?
clear
Adventurer

Re: back to airship

Postby littlebro » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:25 pm

You must be in the wrong place as the game is set up so that you must meet Hondler to get out. Unfortunately I don't have detailed maps, so I can't pinpoint where you actually are.

I suggest that you return to the elevator (do you have a save there? If not, you'll have to walk it) and start that part of the sequence again. My directions are usually pretty exact, so for example if I say "go up top right" that may mean that there is more than one way to go up, and you should choose the one that is towards the top on the right side.

EDIT
Here are some more detailed directions.
From the elevator go up to a corridor with a blue and green patterned floor. Go left and up.
This brings you to a room with 2 cube pillars in it. Straight ahead is the room with the switch that you should never turn on. Ignore that room and go right. Take first up (ignore room right corner.)
Next corridor - ignore the room in front of you with the pale blue patterns on the floor. Go left and then first up.
Next corridor, take first up and follow zig-zag corridor round to top left corner.
Follow the new corridor round - there is only one way - and that brings you to the computer room.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby clear » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Many thanks littlebro,i'll try it when i woke up. +::biggrin
Since there are no enemies ,its super easy to explore the area.
Does computer room and computer district differ?I don't seem to find computer related word in the area except for computer district. +::Zzzz
clear
Adventurer

Postby clear » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:26 pm

ok great now i found out why hondler is not there,it is the right path according to your walkthrough.
Notice i don't have Luci in the party lol its bcuz I didn't go to astral litz landing track to speak to worman about how to escape so that i can get the card and see hondler standing there. :)
clear
Adventurer

Postby littlebro » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Mystery solved.

Good luck with the rest of it.
littlebro
Ranger

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions