Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Celia's Quest

Re: New RPG: Celia's Quest

Postby flaxin1 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:22 pm

Regarding the long corridor and switches: Okay, I'll move on then. For all I know I might have already gotten the chest anyway and forgot. heh heh
flaxin1
Wanderer

Postby Bluerose » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:27 pm

Sandy Place Pillars regarding the pillars:

Spoiler: show
When you get the first pillar, you will have to light all the pillars. Note like Celia said make a map of where the pillars are and what I did was number them and when I got a pillar lit I wrote an L next to the number on the map I made so I wouldn't forget the order to light the pillars. When you try to light your second pillar and it does not light the first one will go of, you will have to light it again then try another pillar. Hope this makes sense.
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby Bluerose » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:09 am

Really, really stuck. Above the Tunnel there is A Cave that has a big gray square on the floor with white blinking lights. You can turn them off or on depending on which way you walk across the square.

There is another cave with yellow squares on each side of the cave that also has the white blinking lights.

Also there is a cave where you cross a small bridge over water and the sign says: Here lies Richard the Puzzler whose last words were, Make a ring you dumb@ss

What do I do in these caves? +::sos
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby Celia » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:38 am

Hello Bluerose!

Richard the Puzzler's grave actually tells you how to solve one of the square puzzles you mentioned! The big single one, actually. In the cave with two of these, you need to activate the lights to form letters based on which side they're on.
Comments? Concerns? Questions? Feedback? Send me a message on here
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Bluerose » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:37 am

Celia

So what you are saying is to make a ring on the gray square and an R and L for the yellow squares? So how do you make make an R and is it a little ring or big ring?

Nevermind, I figured it out with my son's help.
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby Ricbyrne » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Hi Celia, I'm in the Ice Temple LQQKing for the gloves.. I found a Treasure Room blocked by 3 snowmen. I guess you have to figure out what to say that they want to hear. I think I tried every combination of phrases on them with no luck. I moved on and found a House on the next floor. I figured out what to do and found the note about "Extraordinary Noses". I went back to the snowmen and used Nose related phrases to no avail. Perhaps that note does not relate to them, because they don't have noses. Can you point me in the right direction?
+::sos
Ricbyrne
Wanderer

Postby Celia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello Ricbyrne!

You're on the right track, but there's more than one note. You have to find them all to unlock the right dialogue choices when talking with the snowmen. Keep exploring the temple!
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Bluerose » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:23 pm

I don't get the room with the 3 blue buttons and 4 balls in the ice temple. Is anything else suppose to show up besides the note? I did complete the room with the 3 snowman and did get the gloves. Right now I am exploring.

I see a chest on a cliff edge above me between the bridge and mining place, by for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get it.
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby Celia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello Bluerose!

The note is what you're looking for, you have to have read it to get past the snowmen in the Ice Temple. As for the chest, I can only advice you keep exploring until you find the way there. Or just leave it be, the choice is yours. You can always go back there later on.
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Bluerose » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Thanks Celia, I did beat the 3 snowman and got the gloves. I will keep looking and exploring.

Also, when you are going up the mountains to the ice temple there is a snowman blocking a path going south.

I think it is on the 2nd level of the mountains, how do you get past it?
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby Celia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:44 pm

Hello Bluerose!

You don't get past it, it's there to not send you off the world map.
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Bluerose » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:45 am

I do not understand what to do in the sand mine. I read all the notes and searched all the cracks, holes, tables, etc.
Bluerose
Mercenary

Postby Celia » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:21 am

Hello Bluerose!

The Sand Mine randomizes the spot as you first enter the place. Which hints were you given on the notes? They all lead to only one possible spot. It doesn't have to be on a crack, hole or table, it can also be below the tracks themselves.
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Ricbyrne » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:06 pm

It helps to write down the notes as you find them. After you find all the notes, just review them and the location you are LQQKing for will be revealed.
+::whistle
Ricbyrne
Wanderer

Postby Bluerose » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:01 pm

The first time I went in, I got something, can't remember what from a crack in the wall. Is there only one item to find in there?
Bluerose
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers