Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Beyond Magic

Re: New RPG: Beyond Magic

Postby Cassiopeia » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:24 am

Is this your game, Gin?
Don't you think you could use an installer? That would certainly appear more professional.
Cassiopeia
Hero

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:21 am

I think it would drive more sales. :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Gin » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Yes Cass...because Indi games is all about professional! +:::| Err...I´m sorry guys but you are trolling(and some just being mean) so I will not feed you! +::kiss
Game related questions is what I will answer from now on. +::shhhh
You have PM´s for whatever chating katy has gone into you... +:::|
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:51 pm

I don't think this is trolling, personally I think any player should be able to play a game right after its installation.
It has happened in the past when I forgot to add stupid DLLs or the RTP (I think for Sylia for instance) and I reuploaded the archive with everything included. It's easier for the player and safer for the game.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Gin » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:02 pm

Well, we could consider it like installing the game since there is nothing to install in this game exept that RTP file. Once people have extracted files, they just need to click the game icon and start playing. +:::|
But no worries, I´ll add the RTP files in no time to both the demo and the game so no one has to install anything anymore. It will just be extract the files to somewhere, and play... +::kiss +::kiss +::kiss
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Sounds good. +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby watts712 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Ok I just finished the game and only have 1 problem it was to short I wanted to play more and more..LOL,...THANKS for a great game I just LOVED it...:):) Loved all the wonderful colors, great names of items just a great game...
BTW just kidding on too short I just wanted more of this game it was soooo good....gonna play again..:):)

Great job !!!! can't wait for next one...hopefully it will be soon..:):)

Cindy
watts712
Bard

Postby Valdy » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:36 am

I changed my mind and edited my post

Indi, we should be allowed to delete our posts, at least when no one has yet posted after us. After all, I can edit my posts any time I want, which means that I can leave blank posts behind. So why can't I just delete my post instead?
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:21 am

I dunno, it's been like this forever, I suppose there must be a parameter to change. In any case, it's not too important I guess, as most cases do not require to delete a post.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Gin » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:14 am

watts712 wrote:Ok I just finished the game and only have 1 problem it was to short I wanted to play more and more..LOL,...THANKS for a great game I just LOVED it...:):) Loved all the wonderful colors, great names of items just a great game...
BTW just kidding on too short I just wanted more of this game it was soooo good....gonna play again..:):)

Great job !!!! can't wait for next one...hopefully it will be soon..:):)

Cindy

Thanks Cindy, I´m glad you liked it. Beyond magic 2 will come in "january-february" to give time for people to play this one and also for me to rest. +::shhhh
But it will be made with extra-love as always. +::kiss +::kiss +::kiss
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby grammy » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:58 pm

I seem to have lost the game as it didn't show up on dsktp when I went back to play....It also seems I keep going around in circles on the paths....
Can anyone offer any suggestions???
Thanks
Grammyapples
grammy
Bard

Postby Gin » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:31 am

When you are in the forests, always follow the path in the ground. That way is impossible for you to get lost. +::shhhh
Of course that if you like to explore, then leave the path, take a look around and then try to find again the path in the ground so you can get out. +:oops:
If you are swimming, then just get lost at will because the map does not have monsters and only has goodies for the team. In there, head north till you find the crystal that will take you out(the left north)... +::lol
Have fun... +::kiss +::kiss +::kiss
Gin
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Re: Beyond Magic

Postby ZuluKat » Fri May 22, 2020 8:09 pm

Is there still a Beyond Magic 2 coming out? This game was really cute! I I played your first game also...same cuteness! Is there a site or facebook for your games? I'd rather buy here cuz I like to support Aldorlea. Thanks for the enjoyment of your game!!! +::Thumbup :)
ZuluKat
Mercenary

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers