Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

OH! RPG!

Re: Nun's tune

Postby briony » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:11 am

SuzanneQ wrote:I'm stuck at the last bell ringing with the nun. The guide's answer doesn't seem to work.

is this the one at the coffins? if so I think that the answer is Right Right Down Left Right Down
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Re: New RPG: OH! RPG!

Postby Jake69 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 am

Can someone tell me how to delete the saved games, OH!RPG! from my computer so I can restart from beginning. With all of the many games I have played I was able to open the Game folder and delete the saved games. Can anyone help me to find Rose Portal Folder and delete all OH!RPG! saved files and start the game over from beginning. If I uninstall the game and purchase it again the saved files are back. Please someone help me. I do enjoy this game.
Jake69
Wanderer

Re: New RPG: OH! RPG!

Postby GrannyC » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:57 pm

I haven't played this game but most of the game save files are located at C\users\(your name)\app data\roaming
You have to have your computer show hidden files in order to find this.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Re: Reptile

Postby gaby5516 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:09 pm

In the Guide, it says,: " It is possible , however, to defeat the Swamp Demon without calling Marsha, if you have the Reptile equipped."
Where do you get this " REPTILE"????
I looked all through the guide of this chapter, and nowhere was there a mention of " Reptile" before.

Very confusing I must say. +::surrender +::Dunno
gaby5516
Bard

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers