Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Thorne

Thorne

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:56 pm

THORNE

$4.99 only!!!

Image Image

This game is a bit different from the usual RPG formula, as it features a lot of action (it is, technically, an action-RPG aka A-RPG).

SUMMARY:

Thorne finds himself in chains for a murder he did not commit, which is unusual. The explanation to the facts that led him to his arrest unveils the sinister truth of Hollow Lake, a nearby village crippled by corruption.
Play as an infamous mercenary known as "The Crow" in a decayed and corrupt world, find your way out of chains and get paid for your contract.

FEATURES:

- Explore a corrupt and dark world, meet ambiguous and interesting characters, judge them as friends or foes.
- Fight against magical creatures, wild beasts, cursed monsters, witches, sorcerers and professional hunters who are after the prize for your head.
- Make your character progression as you wish. Choose from a vast variety of accessories that best serve you in combat.
- Be "The Crow".

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Thorne

Postby watts712 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:37 am

I can not download it says "the file contains invalid data"...what do I need to do?
Thanks
watts712
Bard

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:45 am

watts712 wrote:I can not download it says "the file contains invalid data"...what do I need to do?
Thanks

Try again and if it still doesn't work, it might be that you have an anti-virus ruining the file?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby watts712 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:00 pm

I turned firewall off and still can't d/l says the same thing...tried d/l 3 times
watts712
Bard

Postby Valdy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:01 pm

I downloaded and played the demo. Have had no problems, even though my Norton360 was running at all times.

Not a bad game, just wish that the language used wasn't so crude but a little more pleasant. For example, Crow calling his horse "you bastard" isn't really necessary. And every other word is either "bastard" or "whore" or f.u. and such. Not really what I like to read when playing a game, so I won't buy it.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:52 pm

Aha, well it's different for sure, in terms of overall atmosphere. +::O_o
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Tomas » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:44 pm

I'm not a fan of action RPGs, but I liked Thorne.
Charismatic hero, fairly dark setting and well-written story. Even the fights were quite enjoyable, since they are fast and you get healed fast after getting out of combat.

If the previous Warfare games were "ok", Thorne is "great". Not particularly long (ca. 4 hours), but I did enjoy it...
Tomas
Ranger

Postby darkange » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:50 pm

bought the game .... I just love it so far. I saw one user said he doesn't like the language ... well I am the oposite. I just love people who are real and talk like that... if all the games had this language , that would be perfect for me :D

One question : I don't understand what Agility stat do in this game ? Considering is not a turn based rpg , what exactly can agility do here ? I can't figure it out ... I am asking because if I don't see any real use to it , I won't invest my points at level up in it at all.
Also the luck stat afect the drop chance of items or something else ? So far the enemies seem to drop the same thing everytime so I have no ideea what LUCK does either.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby darkange » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:42 am

finished the game and I got to say that I love Crow's personality. He reminds me a little of Witcher and the end scene with the Lycan also reminds me of Witcher 1 of a similar fight.

Great little game. I gave it 9/10
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Katie » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:27 am

Vald wrote:I downloaded and played the demo. Have had no problems, even though my Norton360 was running at all times.

Not a bad game, just wish that the language used wasn't so crude but a little more pleasant. For example, Crow calling his horse "you bastard" isn't really necessary. And every other word is either "bastard" or "whore" or f.u. and such. Not really what I like to read when playing a game, so I won't buy it.

I want to thank Vald for the heads up on that language. I agree a 100% with her that you don't need that colorful language to enjoy a story. To me it degrades the story more than anything.

@Darkange. If all RPG's went that route, I would stop playing them. I'm not going to spend my hubby's hard earned money (he's an 18 wheel trucker), on that kind of filth. To me it's not real talk as I don't talk that way, and if you do, I wouldn't want to know you. And Indy doesn't use that kind of language in his games, and I bought everyone of his. He sells awesome games.
Katie
Bard

Postby darkange » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Katie wrote:
Vald wrote:I downloaded and played the demo. Have had no problems, even though my Norton360 was running at all times.

I want to thank Vald for the heads up on that language. I agree a 100% with her that you don't need that colorful language to enjoy a story. To me it degrades the story more than anything.

@Darkange. If all RPG's went that route, I would stop playing them. I'm not going to spend my hubby's hard earned money (he's an 18 wheel trucker), on that kind of filth. To me it's not real talk as I don't talk that way, and if you do, I wouldn't want to know you. And Indy doesn't use that kind of language in his games, and I bought everyone of his. He sells awesome games.

I was sure that only girls run away from language like that... but you are just hypocrites .... that kind of language turns you on , I can say from my experience and from other people experience. BUt that's not the point of this game. The point is if you study history you will see that in that age where the game is set ... that's how real people talk - crude , honest , straightforward.
Actually that's how real people talk today now ... do you think if you go in a prison people talk polite with you ? Or when you really hate somebody , you just talk polite with them ? get real ...

What trully amazes me is the fact that you spend your husband's money instead of your money on games ... considering he is 18 you are probably a teenager too . Wierd thing to get married at that age.
I am 200 % that on games with language like that .... less girls will play it , but more dudes will play it too , so the developer will still make a lot of money.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:00 pm

Please people, stay polite with each other.
To each their own, after all. Some like this, some like that, there is good stuff for everyone. :)
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:15 am

darkange wrote:What trully amazes me is the fact that you spend your husband's money instead of your money on games ... considering he is 18 you are probably a teenager too . Wierd thing to get married at that age.
I am 200 % that on games with language like that .... less girls will play it , but more dudes will play it too , so the developer will still make a lot of money.

You are very rude, darkange. And you don't read well, otherwise you would have seen that Katie said that her husband is an 18 wheel trucker, not 18 years old.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby briony » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:45 am

maybe darkange needs to go back to school and learn how to read or interpret said post+: +::lol
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby darkange » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:20 am

Vald wrote:
darkange wrote:What trully amazes me is the fact that you spend your husband's money instead of your money on games ... considering he is 18 you are probably a teenager too . Wierd thing to get married at that age.

You are very rude, darkange. And you don't read well, otherwise you would have seen that Katie said that her husband is an 18 wheel trucker, not 18 years old.

Well ... I tought he was 18 years old , my bad. I still stand by everything else I said. She is spending his money on games. She should spend her own money unless they have some sort of agreement.
@Indinera being polite means being phony and wearing a mask , not your true self. Like I said : I like real people. Nobody is polite as his/her true self. Being polite is a learned behavior in society. I was just expressing my strong opinion about this, that's all.

One last thing , the majority of high rated games or movies have crude , real language. Look at the TV show Game of thrones or the famous RPG The witcher. THey are for 18+ only. - for adults.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Next

Return to Games from other Developers