Witch Hunt Choose Wisely Laxius Force III Little Hearts Millennium 5 Asguaard

Baretta doesn't offer box of power

Baretta doesn't offer box of power

Postby darkange » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:56 am

So I red on the forum that Baretta gives you box of power before You go to meet the Random's party with Luci party. Of course I went to Baretta shop and she is only offering the healing items ( those bububles shit items that costs 10.000 gold - can't really understand why anyone would spend so much money on a stupid item like this one just because it regenerates some MP .... is it permanent ? if not then what's the point ? Regenerate MP for one fight ? That's lame ... get real )

So besides those items that I wouldn't buy in a milion years because i don't see the point .... how do I make Baretta sell me the box of power ? I don't even know how it looks like or what it does but people say it is good lol.
darkange
Mercenary

Re: Baretta doesn't offer box of power

Postby loof123 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Those are weapons, not healing items. They are good weapons though, I think they have like around 350 attack, maybe lower but certainly above 300. and they can inflict liquid cells IIRC. But I think she offers the box of power to you if you buy them. Box of Power is good, but not that good, it just inflicts a random boost on the party. :razz:
Have you read The Wheel of Time? If you haven't, you totally should. :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby darkange » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:20 am

those are weapons ? shit .... I bought them once just to see of she offers the box ... still nothing. I went out of the shop back again then she had no items on "buy" option .... so I don't know. Now I am on a save without those weapons too.

Also I can't make Demetrio sent me a message to Random like the walkthrough told me... before going to Mt Zulle. I keep searching on the forum now about Demetrio and the slave organisation.... so far information is vague and no concrete answer.
darkange
Mercenary

Postby loof123 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:34 am

Because I don't think anybody knows how to do it exactly. Go to Demetrio with Random and Wendala alone. It should happen.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby darkange » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:46 pm

yeah .... it worked ... I am now with wendala in a cage and trying to escape .... i am doing this quest before the Mrs Bathory quest . Hope it will be okay and it's the right order.
darkange
Mercenary

Postby loof123 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:49 am

The order isn't necessary since those two quests aren't related. Plus I think killing Mrs. Bathory is mandatory.
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions