Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Lava Pool (in the Fire Guild)

Lava Pool (in the Fire Guild)

Postby Stargazer » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:09 pm

So I have been doing Lava Pool for quite some time (I first used it in Laxius Force 2 :) ). I am doing Lava Pool right now aswell while making this thread +::biggrin . So I have got a good equipment set up you can use for this.

Random :-

Weapon. Epic blade(for water/ice element)
Shield. Mist Glaze (for MP reduction)
Head. Legendra's Helmet (for preemptive skills)
Armour. Gaes Horned Armour (no reason :razz: )
Other. Orb of Damage (for Weapon H - Boost)

Luciana :-

Weapon. Glorious Javelin (for speed boost)
Shield. Gill Shield (for MP reduction)
Head. Brain Dazzler (high mind boost)
Body. Benovelence Mail (Brain Boost)
Other. Orb of Depths (high mind boost)

Tarabulla :-

Other :- Magma Eye

This is my set up. Now use Random's Fury and Luciana's Lava wall for the Lava Tentacle and Lava Sphere fights. Random's attack was 637 and he could kill the tentacle in two hits. Luci's mind was 3573. I had Tarabulla with Magma Eye for exp bonus and you can choose your fourth character. Just make sure to remove the fatigue status after each lava pool with Energy Herbs or Ashkbar's skill. The fatigue status will make Random miss a lot and will make your charcters weak.

Right now I am in Laxius Force 3 at starting of Chapter 12 before going to Kondler. So if you don't have the following items then compromise with other equipment that can boost Random's attack and Luci's mind.

P. S. Adon and Sieman were getting above 10,000 exp bonus for some reason. Cindy and Lily were getting above 7000 exp bonus. Can someone tell me how this works? +::sos

I tested and founded out that having Tarabulla in the party with the Magma eye equipped gives variable exp bonus to characters. Some characters got no extra bonus, Adon, Sieman, Cindy, Lily got 2000 + bonus, Random, Sarah, Luci got 1000 + exp bonus.
Stargazer
Wanderer

Return to Laxius Force III: The Last Stand - Help and Questions