Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements Zero: Cave of the Infernal Dragon

Elements Zero: Cave of the Infernal Dragon

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:26 am

Elements Zero: Cave of the Infernal Dragon is a dungeon crawler featuring fourteen character classes and three gameplay modes: standard, survival, and marathon. The game uses a mixture of assets from Elements: Soul of Fire and Elements II: Hearts of Light, essentially combining E1's characters and tilesets with E2's enemies, along with as-yet unused music from future installments. Your score is recorded at the end of each run, encouraging multiple playthroughs.

I'm planning on releasing it via Aldorlea, hopefully in the near future. I know it's been a long time since I've actually released anything, but I've been trying to get back into the mode of things. I also want to finish E2 eventually and, of course, get on with the rest of the series.

If anyone's here who supported me and still remembers my old work... Thank you! Thank you so much! +::cry
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Re: Elements Zero: Cave of the Infernal Dragon

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:35 pm

Nice to see you again. As a player of both E1 and E2, I would heartily recommend all to give this a try. :)
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: Elements Zero: Cave of the Infernal Dragon

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:22 pm

Lady JJ wrote:Nice to see you again. As a player of both E1 and E2, I would heartily recommend all to give this a try. :)

Thank you. +::cry Happy to see you, too!
I still look at the old E1 thread from time to time. Brings back a lot of memories.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Return to Your Homemade Games