Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Everlong

Everlong

Postby eridani » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:44 pm

A huge game - download from: http://www.nealien.com/Everlong/Files/E ... _v3.13.zip

Everlong is a free amateur Role-Playing-Game set in an immersive fantasy world of dragons, knights, and wizards. The mighty and merciless Cirigoth Empire seeks dominion over the entire globe, and it will not be long before they succeed. Soon the kingdom of Seraphia, the last free land of the west, will fall to the Cirigoth's puppet state Tyr-Anon, leaving only the divided countries of the east unconquered.

Trouble is brewing within the vast lands of the Cirigoth Empire, however, as an organization known as the Valiantide continues to generate sympathy and threatens to spark armed rebellion. A dark knight, one of the Cirigoth military elite, has also turned traitor and escaped pursuit.

Despite the immediate danger posed by the Valiantide, the emperor's advisers have convinced him to continue hunting vigorously for the fugitive soldier, whom it is suspected holds a secret and tremendous power. The fate of the world may be decided by which side the dark knight fights for, but the agents of the Cirigoth are closing in and time is running out for him to reach safety from the impending shadow.

Using Enterbrain's RPGMaker2003@ engine, Everlong is designed to create a nostalgic or "old-school" feel similar to the 16-bit and two dimensional RPGs of the SNES era. You must travel through a highly detailed medieval world, interacting with dozens of colorful characters, both friendly and enemy, to advance the story while combating the many monsters that will attempt to hinder your journey. Also be on the lookout for cameos by infamous RPG characters and familiar plot elements.
eridani
Ranger

Re: Everlong

Postby neenerneener » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:21 pm

lol

just what i need, another game to be addicted to!

+::YAY +::surrender
neenerneener
Wanderer

Postby mik » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Oh my gosh. I haven;t finished LF yet and i was just about to replay ahriman and av 1 when i find out about this. Thanks. Im going to give this one a shot and i bet i;m going to get totally addicted. How can you not love these things, espeially when they are made with so much love and great ideas?

Thanks a bunch.
mik
Peasant

Postby brain162 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:49 pm

have tried to download from here, but it won't work! Further, all games must be downloaded to the "E" drive. PLease don't DL anything to the "C" as is their is no room!

The "E" drive was placed in for just games only! it was purchased for me with 500 gigs! Because i am very handicapped, I use my hands only for games, most +::sos everything else I use the DRAGON which i talk into & like STAR TREK it does the typing!

I am triple handicapped, sit in a wc and sleep in a hospital bed! I appreciate all the help people give to me. I would like to try the game but it MUST be DL to the "E" dirive! HELP me please! brain162 alias Ernest
+::sos 8)
brain162
Explorer

Postby Harlow » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:33 am

Ooooo...looks good...can't wait to try it!
Harlow
Explorer

Postby SurferGranny » Thu May 14, 2009 11:35 am

brain 162, check your pm's. I sent you one. Will be glad to send you a disk with everlong on it so you can put on whatever drive you need to! +::biggrin
ImageImageImage
I'm a member of an Aldorea Menage. Want more info? Click here
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby brain162 » Thu May 14, 2009 1:48 pm

SURFER GRANNY.....WHAT IS A PM/ and no I did not get the CD? do you have the mailing address for me? thanks for the hellp? mail to PO Box 761, Glens Falls, NY 12801?
brain162
Explorer

Postby SurferGranny » Thu May 14, 2009 8:37 pm

A PM is a personal message. It shows at the top of the board right by the user control panel! I'll do a cd for you and send it out as soon as I can. Everlong is everlong!! +::biggrin +::biggrin
ImageImageImage
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby brain162 » Thu May 14, 2009 8:45 pm

[bNEED SOME HELP! DOES ANY ONEHAVE A WALLKTHROLUGH FOR THE GAME :"EVERLONG"? ][/b]
brain162
Explorer

Postby brain162 » Thu May 14, 2009 8:52 pm

EVERLONG IS NOT ONLY LONG, BUT IT'S A COMPLICATED AND GREAT GAME!! oN THE GAME OF 3 STARS, THERE ARE NEW ADDED PARTS, BUT I NEED A CD IN ORDER TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH THE PARTS. WENT TO ADMINISTRATOR OF THE GAME AND HAVE BEEN TOLD THE GAME DOES NOT HAVE A CD WITH THE NEW ADDITIONS, THEREFORE I AM STUCK! BECAUSE I'M SO ILL I REQUIRE HELP TO PLAY THESE VERY LONG RPG'S. ANYONE THAT CAN HELP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW1 BRAIN162 8)
brain162
Explorer

Postby SurferGranny » Fri May 15, 2009 11:20 am

Brain 162, your CD of Everlong will be in the mail either today or tomorrow. +::YAY
It also has goodies on it (maps, walkthrough, tips, etc.) Enjoy! +::biggrin
ImageImageImage
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby brain162 » Fri May 15, 2009 3:09 pm

TO SUPERGRANNY....I AM VERY GRATEFUL THAT YOU COULD HELP ME WITH THE GAME EVERLONG WHICH IS LONG AND A GREAT GAME TO PLAY!!! I AM VERY THANKFUL..... DO YOU KNOW, BY CHANCE HOW TO HOW BIG IT IS? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! BRAIN162 +::Thumbup +::YAY +::clap
brain162
Explorer

Postby SurferGranny » Sat May 16, 2009 11:12 am

Nope, don't know how big it is, but the disk has 198 mb! +::biggrin It's in the mail today.
ImageImageImage
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby brain162 » Tue May 19, 2009 7:26 pm

thank you supergranny for the CD for everlong! would you like my wife to pay you for the postage? She can mail you a check for the case & the shipping. brain162
brain162
Explorer

Postby SurferGranny » Wed May 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Nope!!!!! Just glad to help out! +::biggrin I think you'll enjoy the game!
ImageImageImage
SurferGranny
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Next

Return to Your Homemade Games