Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Legionwood - Tale Of The Two Swords

Re: Legionwood - Tale Of The Two Swords

Postby clear » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:43 pm

yeah,this is my the best rpg ive ever played excellent story,epic music/sound ,engine made by rmvk and etc.
clear
Adventurer

Postby Dark Gaia » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:15 am

Hi, everyone! I haven't posted any updates on this game for a long time, but I recently overhauled it and thought I'd pop in and copy/paste the update from the game's blog so that you all know what's going down. Here it is:

Hi there, Legionwood fans! In celebration of Legionwood being featured on the front page of RPG Maker.net, I'm happy to announce that the Final Edition of the game is now available to download!

The Final Edition is the definitive version of Legionwood. This updated build of the game completely fixes the last of the remaining bugs in the game, restores a smattering of cut beta content to the game (such as the extra floor of the Pirate's Cove and the Adventure theme music) and, best of all, features a completely rewritten script, with every line of dialogue in the game addressed for clarity, brevity and spelling and grammar errors. Each of Legionwood's characters now has a more distinct personality, and there is more emotion and characterisation in the game than in previous builds. Foreshadowing and references to Legionwood 2 have also been inserted into the game, to create a stronger link between the two titles.

All of this work, including rewriting the dialogue and tightening up the game code took me about a month to complete - it wasn't a small task, but I've wanted to update the original Legionwood for a while, so I placed the sequel on hiatus to get it done. Now that the Final Edition is online and ready to play, I'm inviting all Legionwood fans and new players alike to give it a try and pass the time until the next release of Legionwood 2 with a more polished, better written RPG that I'm sure they'll enjoy.

With that said, I'll get back to work on Legionwood 2. Now that the Final Edition of Legionwood is released, I'm happy to move on to the future and make some long-awaited progress on the sequel. Keep an eye out for Beta 3.0 of Legionwood 2 some time in October, and I'll bring you more news on the game's development as it happens.

So, if you haven't played the game yet, now's the time to do so :)
Want the latest news on Legionwood and my other projects?
Head over [url]to http://legionwood.wordpress.com[/url] and keep in touch!
Dark Gaia
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:40 am

Good luck with this game, Dark Gaia! +::wizard
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby briony » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:43 pm

If anybody has played this game, could you please tell me where do I find Marilith's tomb - cannot seem to find it+:: +::surrender
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby RPGeez » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Hey briony :)

If I remember correctly Mariliths tomb is inside Mount Pyre. You need the Rosetta Stone to get in, which can be found by trading the Mountaineer Map to the crippled man in Greenvale.

I hope this will help out
Last edited by RPGeez on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby RPGeez » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:12 pm

:)
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby briony » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 am

Many thanks I have now found it - onwards now+: +::YAY
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby briony » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:57 am

RPGeez- you may be able to help me - where do I find the Makir Arena+:: +::surrender
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby RPGeez » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:03 pm

The arena automatically opens after you get the Sword of Lore. You can fight Serra here. Defeating her nets you the Divine Wand, the best spellcaster weapon.

I used to have a walkthrough for this game but I think I deleted it by accident.

You can check out rpgmaker.net

Cheers
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby briony » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Thanks I have the sword but still cannot find the arena - i have spoken to Serra in Makir but to no avail where exactly is the arena
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby littlebro » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Unfortunately, this arena was added in only recently, so most players won't have met it, and - of course - it's not in the old walkthrough. My hunch is, though, that it must be in the same geographical region as her.

EDIT
Remembered that what was added was an extra level in the arena, not a new arena. to find it, exit from the Library and the stairs in the middle that were blocked by 2 soldiers are now available.
Last edited by littlebro on Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
littlebro
Ranger

Postby briony » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:18 am

littlebro wrote:Unfortunately, this arena was added in only recently, so most players won't have met it, and - of course - it's not in the old walkthrough. My hunch is, though, that it must be in the same geographical region as her.

Thanks I have found it and got the weapon now for Rift Hills
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby RPGeez » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Hey briony

I did find a walkthrough for this game

I think it was the same one I used.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ylby1lsd95pnj5p

this is free as the game is free as well.

cheers
RPGeez
Ranger

Postby clear » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:17 am

RPGeez..how many minutes or hours did you defeat the RIFT ENTITY...cause i think i beated it 2-3 hours..!it has a lot of hp and i want to know what strategy must be used to kill it faster?
clear
Adventurer

Postby littlebro » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:52 am

clear wrote:RPGeez..how many minutes or hours did you defeat the RIFT ENTITY...cause i think i beated it 2-3 hours..!it has a lot of hp and i want to know what strategy must be used to kill it faster?

This is how I did it, and it took 10-15 minutes iirc.
– drain down SP using spells (Thyrssa got nearly 1,000 a time with the staff) and then physical plus non-elemental spells. Obviously you have to use some turns for healing up, but once the Entity has no SP to dish out nasty spells, he inflicts pretty ordinary levels of damage.
littlebro
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to Your Homemade Games