Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Cool free game called "Manifest"

Cool free game called "Manifest"

Postby RPGeez » Mon May 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Hey all gamers.

I found an RPG called Manifest from Rgpmaker.net

It is a VX game and it is one of the better VX games I have played in a long time.

This game is free and it around a 30 to 40 hours

You can download it here.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3694/
RPGeez
Ranger

Re: Cool free game called "Manifest"

Postby briony » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:26 am

Hi has anyone played this game and if so how do you kill the gorgon in the fathoms; help would be appreciated
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby susie » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:58 pm

I do not remember how, but in this game it takes different skills and or status' to kill the various bosses. Some also have very damaging attacks and you might have to guard during these turns.

Enjoy the game.
susie
Wanderer

Postby littlebro » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 pm

briony wrote:Hi has anyone played this game and if so how do you kill the gorgon in the fathoms; help would be appreciated

I used Wind against it. That must have been a fairly effective strategy, because my notes don't add anything else - except to say that Vellamik can steal an Elixir of Vitality.

I agree with RPGeez, this is a very good game. iirc I did a favourable review of it on RPGMaker
littlebro
Ranger

Postby susie » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:20 pm

I agree with RPGeez, this is a very good game.

One of the best I played this year. Has plenty of side quests, mini games, hidden bosses, ulitmate weapons. I clocked over 47 hours.
susie
Wanderer

Postby briony » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Thanks everyone - have got through that part with your help, now am stuck with switches in the ruins near Dagron and finding how to get lockpick. any more assistance will be appreciated+: +::surrender
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby briony » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:56 am

Great I figured it out and got through the switches and found the man hiding in the port+:: +::YAY
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby briony » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:08 am

Could someone please tell me how you can use the 5th member in the party during battles to heal etc- i have forgotten how to do it
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby susie » Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:34 am

IIRC you can only use 4 team members in battle. Out of battle you can use others that are not part of your main party.
susie
Wanderer

Postby briony » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:10 am

What is the secret in killing the griffin in the taebris forest - am having trouble killng him even in easy mode+:: :(
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby susie » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:18 pm

What is the secret in killing the griffin in the taebris forest - am having trouble killng him even in easy mode+:: :(

Here is some general advice for this battle and any others should you choose to continue...

1) Make sure the difficulty is set to easy

2) See what kind of elemental attacks, if any, the boss uses, and wear the corresponding accessories. The griffin uses lightning attacks so wear anti-lightning gear.

3) Try attacking with the element that is opposite of the element it attacks with. In this case, use water-based abilities.

4) Adapt to the strengths of the enemy with abilities that you have. If you notice the enemy hits for a lot of damage, try lowering its attack. If you hit for very little damage, lower its defense. In the case of the griffin, if it evades all of your physical attacks, lower its evade. Vellamik has an ability called "Hogtie" that will do the trick.

5) Always buff up your defense and agility near the start of the battle, especially if you have the abilities that hit every ally at the same time.

6) If you haven't already, use the "Fight Plan" item from the menu. Go to Items -> Key Items -> Fight Plan. Change the battles to "Wait." (This will make the biggest difference as far as challenge goes) You can change these settings any time you want between battles with the Fight Plan.
susie
Wanderer

Postby liza » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:20 pm

For those of you that played this game the developer has a new game Canvas.

If you like John Wizard type puzzle games you will like this one.

Here is a link for download and help questions. Scroll up for download button.

The controls are different than a lot of RPGmaker games but are explained in the journal of the game.

There is a basic walkthrough included in the game folder.

https://rpgmaker.net/games/5517/?p=4#posts
liza
Wanderer

Postby pafpearl » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:32 pm

can anyone explain how to download this? I click on download and open the zip file, but when I click on game.exe which i think is how the game is launched it doesn't open anything.
pafpearl
Bard

Postby EgyLynx » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:37 am

pafpearl wrote:can anyone explain how to download this? I click on download and open the zip file, but when I click on game.exe which i think is how the game is launched it doesn't open anything.

Open zip?
are youre mean youre select game IN zip?

or are you unzip it and try game then?
EgyLynx
Mercenary

Postby liza » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:42 pm

pafpearl wrote:can anyone explain how to download this? I click on download and open the zip file, but when I click on game.exe which i think is how the game is launched it doesn't open anything.

You need to unzip the file before opening it. Try right clicking and then extracting the file.
liza
Wanderer

Next

Return to Your Homemade Games