Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Cool free game called "Manifest"

Re: Cool free game called "Manifest"

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:25 pm

liza wrote:For those of you that played this game the developer has a new game Canvas.

If you like John Wizard type puzzle games you will like this one.

Here is a link for download and help questions. Scroll up for download button.

The controls are different than a lot of RPGmaker games but are explained in the journal of the game.

There is a basic walkthrough included in the game folder.

https://rpgmaker.net/games/5517/?p=4#posts

Has anyone completed the game Canvas? There is very little help on the rpg maker sites and the developer seems to be inactive for quite some time. I have managed to make it through to the last battle, there are a few side puzzles/quests that I couldn't complete. There is a semi-walkthrough included in the download folder, but it mostly just tells you where to go next and then only with the main quest, it doesn't even address side quests. If anyone has finished this game, I'd be greatful to know how that last battle was won.
There is also a side quest puzzle tower Ruins of Resolve. There appears to be 20 levels, but I've only completed 6 or 7 levels as I have no clue what to do on a level 13, a grid of letters and roman numerals, the only clue being 'Do not stray from the path.'
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Previous

Return to Your Homemade Games