Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Dev Topic

Dev Topic

Postby IoKu » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:08 am

Here's a thread which I hope will encourage some discussion about Game Developement.

Find a nice script or resourse to use, share it here.

Need advice on an Engine, don't be afraid to ask.

Want to shout out a fellow developer and promote their work, feel free to do so here.

Want to start a dev group for a major RPG Project, fire away.

I hope that this topic can be a well used resource for new and seasoned game developers alike to discover new ideas, new tools and resources, and help improve as well.

=Question of the Day=
What was your very first Game Developement Project?
"Can we still use photocopy paper?"
IoKu
Wanderer

Re: Dev Topic

Postby D-Squall » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:53 pm

I don't know if I will be able to help you because I only used the old engines when creating games.

About my first project, it was a Final Fantasy game... I was actually able to finish, it was 7 months of development but in the following day that I had just finished the game, my computer crashed and I lost the game.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby wonderma » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:38 pm

D-Squal, that's an awful story! It's the one that got away :(

I'm no dev, but I've fallen in love with these games, especially Book of Legends and Aveyond. I've put together a story that might make a nice game some day, but don't really know what to do with it. Any suggestions?
wonderma
Peasant

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:49 pm

wonderma wrote:I've put together a story that might make a nice game some day, but don't really know what to do with it. Any suggestions?

RPG Maker +::music 8)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby ZuluKat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:51 pm

I love supporting you guys...I found a game I thought you all might want to check out. It's a freebie and Henryetha Gaming is a jewel! The story telling is beautiful, heart felt and itch.io has a lot of new people with available games for free and purchase.

The game is called Exorcist's Path located at this site
https://henryetha.itch.io/exorcists-path

And by the way if anyone needs help with script writing/dialogue, proofing, etc. please write me! :) Thanks!
ZuluKat
Mercenary

Return to Your Homemade Games