Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Haven

Re: Haven

Postby Zer0 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:08 pm

EgyLynx » - Not sure I understand what you meant on that one?
Zer0
Peasant

Postby EgyLynx » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:28 am

Free?

Anyway, It wasnt yet clear my selft which rpg maker youre use? You cannot use these 95,2k,2k3?
Anyway, 2k3 default battle system is same what is was default at rpgtoolkit series...

Text right is most dificult, but i liked somehow games where is like youre are in story... and persons are differents ...
And maps seen at work well... and music was just do here... Indinera´s games are wery good example.
EgyLynx
Mercenary

Postby Zer0 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:36 am

Hey EgyLynx,

sorry for the late reply been really busy with Haven. The game hopefully will be released for sale here on Aldorlea. I'm using RMVX quite a few scripts to get the battle the way it looks in the pictures. I do need people to test the game if you like just message me and i'll send you a link when I release the next test.

Thanks

Mike
Zer0
Peasant

Postby Zer0 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:57 pm

Hey everyone!

It's been a little while since I posted an update on Haven. We're still working really hard to get the game ready and complete by end of October (fingers crossed)

in the mean time here's a few new screens of a few of the areas we're working on at the moment!!!

Zer0
Peasant

Previous

Return to Your Homemade Games