Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Black Butterflies

Re: Black Butterflies

Postby EgyLynx » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:41 am

I thinked that it wasn´t funny going home to inn, inn to home... but seems that is impossible?
And random number enemies are respawn?
EgyLynx
Mercenary

Postby D-Squall » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:23 pm

I didn't understand what you said in the first phrase but about enemies, they respawn when you change screens.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby EgyLynx » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:19 pm

+::O_o Are then all should? Why some?
EgyLynx
Mercenary

Postby kenlan » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Hello.
Congrats to a finished game.Its not easy to do and not a big one as this.
I think this is a game i really should like,and i do but some things bothered me:

1:The backtracking can be easier done sometimes ,for example in Baarfy forest you maybe should just transport/teleport the player after finding the little girl with orb,and/or when we are forced to go back one more time(again) and place the orb when the quest is done.I mean it shouldnt be neccesary to go back and forth so many times.Just take the group to the cave one or another time.
Challenge is ok but you risk to get the players frustrated.

2:The maps are fine but it is maybe to much things allaround and they are blocking your path so you can sometimes just go some steps and there is something you must go around.Less is more sometimes.

3:Man with hook on beach,when you says no to him(i did it because i wanted to save before) you cant talk to him again.Hes not responding.

4:You cant upgrade Blosa helmet,you can but its never upgraded.Just says so.

5:Some more hints about some quests is needed i think.Finding out for yourself is good and challenging but not too much.

6 EDIT: The windows tou open to kill the women are having passage issiues,you can walk in/on them.

I think its overall a very good game and im gonna play it to the end.
And i love RMXP.
kenlan
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:01 pm

Oh yes, knelan mentioned something about upgrading equipment. I think it would also be great for the wizard who upgrade them says that the party members should Unequip their stuff in order to upgrade the equipment. I know, he says that if you have any in your inventory he will do so, but for those who aren't familiar with the engine will understand if the equipment is equiped, it is still in the inventory. Also, about the woman who was supposed to get me Death Certificates, I didn't had the money first so I went to fight enemies to get it, when I came back to her all she does is sell me stuff and don't accept the money even though Roman says she wants 800g, which I have.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby zahra » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:00 pm

EgyLynx wrote:I thinked that it wasn´t funny going home to inn, inn to home... but seems that is impossible?
And random number enemies are respawn?

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't understand the problem. Could you please tell me exactly where you are in the game and what your current mission is? I might be able to help if you give some more information :) Also I have updated the walkthrough and now it's available for the first island too. Give it a look if you like. and as D-Squall said, enemies appear when you exit the map.

@Kenlan: Wow, Thank you so much! Your comment gave me a lot of positive energies :D I'm very happy to hear that you are enjoying my game ^^ And thanks for pointing out the bugs. I'm going to fix them and post a new update tomorrow. I appreciate it ^_^

@D-Squall: Again, Thanks a lot for reporting bugs! You helped me a lot with beta testing and I think you deserve the credit :)

Please download the new version tomorrow guys! Also a walkthrough for the fourth chapter will be out soon. I know this game has so many bugs, Thank you for being patient +::heart
zahra
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:34 am

Hi Zahra, I decided to continue with the game and even if it is strange, Madelaine decided to accept my money even though I had it already.

But in the Wyrm forest, vampires and ghosts deals like 170 of damage and my HP is 350, really? Without mention that they have a big quantity of HP and they are much faster. That really must fixed, while you are at it I advise to check the enemy intel of the game, because if those vampires are stronge like that, I wonder about the next part enemies.

Also, the characters learns lots of skills when Level up, but none of them are useful since physical attacks deals much more damage than those skills.
Last edited by D-Squall on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby zahra » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:14 pm

A new update is out! Please check it out :)

@D-Squall: I fixed the problem with skills. I think they deal enough damage now. About the enemies in each island, They're difficult when you enter a new island. You can easily beat them when you have the armor and weapon set which is sold in that island. Also enemies around the main trail are slow enough so you can reach the town easily. (Do you have the latest update that I posted before this one? because enemies move fast if you have an older version) and if you want to explore the whole area, you must be equipped.

Have a nice day!
zahra
Peasant

Postby D-Squall » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:22 pm

I have the update, but I think it's unfair that you need to have expensive armors in order for the enemies doesn't kill you in the first turn of battle and those armors are far too expensive, I had like 1500 gold when I reached town, and each set of armor is aprox. 400-500, to put all that to 4 characters it's too much, and how can we gather money since the enemies are too strong?
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby zahra » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:14 pm

wow you had 1500G? Then you can buy a body armor and a sword for Rhen and easily kill 'em all. A Blosa sword kills a vampire with a single hit. (you must kill ghosts with magic)
zahra
Peasant

Postby kenlan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:22 pm

I killed the ghosts(wraiths) with sword ,not magic all the time.(?)
kenlan
Peasant

Postby zahra » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:27 pm

yeah I know, it's been fixed now in the lastest update of game :)
zahra
Peasant

Postby EgyLynx » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:40 am

Any news?
EgyLynx
Mercenary

Postby zahra » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:25 pm

Heya! As you can see in the first post, The walk-through is almost done, So I hope players won't get stuck on quests anymore. I can even add images of maps to the walk-through if it's needed. I check the site everyday and I'm always waiting for your feedback/criticisms/reviews and I'll be very excited to read them :)
Have a nice day.
zahra
Peasant

Postby richmond » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Hi. I am unable to down load the walk throughs. It comes up as error 404.

Are the walk throughs not available anymore? +::surrender
richmond
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Your Homemade Games