Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Legionwood 2

Re: New RPG: Legionwood 2

Postby Dark Gaia » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:49 am

@AuntIggy: The order is (unless my memory is failing me -- I shall have to check in-game) Middle, Left, Right.

@johnboy: I'm glad you liked it. I am currently working on another game, but it's unrelated to this one.

@katie: That's a shame, but the gameplay is not for everyone. I don't know what I can tell you -- if I tone down that intro any more, the enemies literally do no damage. The Techs and items you are given in the intro are more than sufficient to play. Not one tester got stuck and many players have found their way through. You may get a string of bad luck, but you have the tools you need to counter that. If anything, many of the players on some other forums keep pestering me to make the game harder!

Legionwood 2 is much like Legionwood 1 in that it rewards strategic play and careful character building. You need to tweak your class builds, Techs, equipment, and also use strategy in battle (keep an eye on the Turn Order and use it to your advantage -- Block when you know an enemy will attack you, heal up when the enemy's turn is far away etc.). In my opinion, FF5 is where it started to get easy. Legionwood is old, old school RPG. Think the NES and old D&D games like Pool of Radiance.
Want the latest news on Legionwood and my other projects?
Head over [url]to http://legionwood.wordpress.com[/url] and keep in touch!
Dark Gaia
Wanderer

Re: Legionwood 2

Postby nicholas » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:22 am

I can't get the alchemist to give me a potion for the horse in the desert. He keeps saying stop bugging him. Do I need to get him something or did I miss something? Thanks +::Dunno
nicholas
Bard

Postby Dark Gaia » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:54 am

Hi! First of all, you need to make sure you've said Yes to the Scout in the desert. You also need to have enough money to pay for the potion. If he still won't give it to you, you may have triggered a bug somehow -- in this case, collect the three cursed items and then he'll give you the potion as part of that event instead.
Want the latest news on Legionwood and my other projects?
Head over [url]to http://legionwood.wordpress.com[/url] and keep in touch!
Dark Gaia
Wanderer

Postby AuntIggy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:35 pm

I'm in the mountain and I have to enter numbers at the dragon statue. I have no idea what to put. Please help! +::sos
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby johnboy412000 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:23 pm

AuntIggy wrote:I'm in the mountain and I have to enter numbers at the dragon statue. I have no idea what to put. Please help! +::sos

I think the number was 67 that i used

Oops sorry wrong game thats for Legionwood 1
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby AuntIggy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:51 pm

LOL. Thank you johnboy. I found the answer.
“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”
― Abraham Lincoln
AuntIggy
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby johnboy412000 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:58 pm

AuntIggy wrote:LOL. Thank you johnboy. I found the answer.

LOL yeah thats good.When you play so many games its easy to get mixed up +::biggrin
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby Hammie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:25 pm

@Auntiggy

I'm stuck in the volcano too! What number do I input for the Dragon???

Thanks for the help,

Hammie
Hammie
Peasant

Postby Hammie » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:22 pm

+::YAY I just got it! If anyone else needs the answer, here's a hint:

Spoiler: show
The note says that dragons hoard gold, right? So, how can "gold" be put into numbers?

Here's another:

Each letter has a numerical value, right?

And, the answer:

Hammie
Peasant

Postby flaxin1 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Finished Legionwood 1 a few days ago, restarting Legionwood 2. I like a bit of a challenge, an old school challenge. The game takes thinking, it's not just mindless slash and hack. I realized after playing it the first time, that knowing the enemies weaknesses helps a ton.

So....
I bought Ice Freeze for my magus since those weird slime things in the Hunter's cave are really susceptible to it. As is the goblin king. Another good thing to know is to get a rogue to steal so you don't have to buy salves (healing) and peptide (mana) so often. Oh and I meant Ice Freeze as a tech spell.

Good luck, I'll be watching if anyone needs any help, here as well as Dark Gaia's boards.

Flaxin :)
flaxin1
Wanderer

Postby briony » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:29 am

Finished the game - can not wait for the next section -
sorry that Felix died - he was great
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby johnboy412000 » Mon May 05, 2014 11:14 am

Anyone know where to find the Stone cup ? i cant remember where it is now.Without it i cant get in to the Emporors citadel +::sos +::sos
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby johnboy412000 » Mon May 05, 2014 11:33 am

Cancel that one just found it.The old lady in the farmhouse needed a missing wedding ring. +::clap +::clap
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby johnboy412000 » Tue May 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Beaten the game yet again and this time i had the vampire and Terminus along for the ride.They were a big help in the last part of the fight. :) +::clap +::clap +::clap +::Dance
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

Postby johnboy412000 » Mon May 26, 2014 8:41 am

Looks as though there wont be any more games from Darkgaia studios :( Gaia has decided to drop the game making and concentrate on books.What a shame his games will be missed ive enjoyed playing both versions of Legionwood.
johnboy412000
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers