Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:26 pm

blitzen wrote:Can you provide an image of the bridge and tower in the Lake of Fire? I can't find this, and I've been through the area several times now. Thanks.

Here's kind of a rough map of what I think to be the best route to the statue in the Lake of Fire, from both the north and south entrances to the area:
http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy167/jeremyz89/LakeofFire_help_zpsae1d1e98.png
soulcatapult
Mercenary

how do I get into library

Postby pammyg » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:43 am

Hi I have killed machine and little guy after went back to Fiyara but still cannot get into library or castle, can you help me out please. Enjoying the game but floundering as to where to go next,

Pam
pammyg
Peasant

illuminate air rune

Postby pammyg » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:20 pm

I have the fire and light rune illuminated but not the air rune, I think this is what I need to go to library in Fiyara,-
can you tell me how to do this please

pam
pammyg
Peasant

Re: illuminate air rune

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:41 pm

pammyg wrote:I have the fire and light rune illuminated but not the air rune, I think this is what I need to go to library in Fiyara,-
can you tell me how to do this please

pam

You illuminate the Air Rune in Winstar.

Go to the castle there to witness a scene and set the quest into motion. Then head southeast of the city into the forest, continuing southeast through the forest. Then head north across the Drafty Rift once you reach it, to Mt. Gareth.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:00 pm

Here's a treat for anyone who's finished the game. I uploaded a video to YouTube (my first time ever doing that, yay) of myself fighting and beating the final boss in just ten turns (my record is actually seven +::biggrin ).

It goes without saying: EXTREME SPOILERS!!!
http://youtu.be/3gmlYRRDVGE
soulcatapult
Mercenary

QUARRY HELP

Postby pammyg » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:20 pm

I have been trying for a day now to get the entrance to the mine to open, but just get beaten by time.
have tried several different routes but no luck, any tips on how to get to the opening from the switch to the mine opening.
I know it is a time thing, but is there a trick or a tip that can help, it is spoiling the experience, have been enjoying the game up until now, getting frustrated with it.

please if someone has done it can you give me some help or advice.

Pammyg

ps -- just did it so on my way, thankyou for past help
pammyg
Peasant

MINE BUT NO DYNAMITE

Postby pammyg » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:32 am

managed to get through mine switches but in area where I need dynamite, I do not have any in my inventory, how do I get back to buy some dynamite - stuck now - can't use sea chime anywhere -
help please

pammyg
pammyg
Peasant

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:04 am

pammyg wrote:managed to get through mine switches but in area where I need dynamite, I do not have any in my inventory, how do I get back to buy some dynamite - stuck now - can't use sea chime anywhere -
help please

pammyg

You'll have to come back with dynamite once you've finished Glymac.

Find your way to the bottom of the mines (go another way) and defeat Rysh to gain control of Neptune again.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

volcano - can't find rocks with faces

Postby pammyg » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi

Have been reading site to find out what you do in the volcano, there are rocks with faces as you enter -four of them, are these the ones you turn.
I have explored all areas and can't seem to work out what I am to do -
have been down the steps and the black door areas but just wondering around don't know where to go now.

any help would be really appreciated.

pammyg
pammyg
Peasant

Re: volcano - can't find rocks with faces

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:10 pm

pammyg wrote:Hi

Have been reading site to find out what you do in the volcano, there are rocks with faces as you enter -four of them, are these the ones you turn.
I have explored all areas and can't seem to work out what I am to do -
have been down the steps and the black door areas but just wondering around don't know where to go now.

any help would be really appreciated.

pammyg

Here are directions starting from the beginning of the volcano:

When you first enter, head to the far northwest part of the area. You should see a rock that's off-color (bluish). Check it with the action key/button to reveal a stairway leading down into a cave.

Head northeast through this cave and emerge into the next area. Find your way down, up and around to the northeast part of this area. You'll find a dead end, and you have to check the rocks to open the way forward. The key rock here is one of the kind that's two round ones paired together, and it's colored normally, unlike the first key rock. Descend the stairs once you unlock them.

The next cave isn't complicated. After it, you'll arrive in the area with the four stone faces that you turn. Make them all face the center point between them, then stand on that spot to progress.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby soulcatapult » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:42 am

[edit]
Last edited by soulcatapult on Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:38 am

UPDATE!!! (Version 1.2)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/otpf671kfsmrarb/Elements%20v1.2.zip?dl=0
This update fixes many issues that came to light from early feedback, like the Glymac mine carts and Elemental Shrine vines, gives Pica more of an edge in the endgame, and more!

Full fix list:
http://jeremyz89.wix.com/soul-of-fire#!update/c11ar
Last edited by soulcatapult on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby tlc » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:22 pm

Am I the only one who had the air rune stolen by the guy with the queen when they ran off after the arena battle and the cut scene? I remember that dialog exactly...what do I do now? PLEASE

Duh....didn't realize that to regain it, you have to beat Abigail and forces at top of Mt, Gareth. Obviously, i got it back! Ha! Ha!
tlc
Peasant

Postby soulcatapult » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:33 am

tlc wrote:Am I the only one who had the air rune stolen by the guy with the queen when they ran off after the arena battle and the cut scene? I remember that dialog exactly...what do I do now? PLEASE

Duh....didn't realize that to regain it, you have to beat Abigail and forces at top of Mt, Gareth. Obviously, i got it back! Ha! Ha!

Glad you figured it out! :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire-Hobo volcano

Postby tlc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:21 pm

I have been all over this volcano for 2 days now. I can't find the blue rock. Is it blue blue or look just like all the others which are a kinda gray blue. Sorry but don't want to lose my mind on this thing!!!!!@@#@#$
tlc
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers