Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire-Hobo volcano

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:23 pm

tlc wrote:I have been all over this volcano for 2 days now. I can't find the blue rock. Is it blue blue or look just like all the others which are a kinda gray blue. Sorry but don't want to lose my mind on this thing!!!!!@@#@#$

Here are the directions I gave pammyg, starting from the beginning of the volcano:

When you first enter, head to the far northwest part of the area. You should see a rock that's off-color (bluish). Check it with the action key/button to reveal a stairway leading down into a cave.

Head northeast through this cave and emerge into the next area. Find your way down, up and around to the northeast part of this area. You'll find a dead end, and you have to check the rocks to open the way forward. The key rock here is one of the kind that's two round ones paired together, and it's colored normally, unlike the first key rock. Descend the stairs once you unlock them.

The next cave isn't complicated. After it, you'll arrive in the area with the four stone faces that you turn. Make them all face the center point between them, then stand on that spot to progress.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby tlc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Jeremy--
You're very kind and patient to have answered me. I did search for the answer before posting..guess I missed it.

I am still not finding these....unless maybe I already did it. I can go to the end where the fire? barrier is. Or is this the sun barrier? I have the sun rune but is is not activated. Did I miss getting it activated?

I'm just about to give up as I have never spent so much time in one area on ANY game. +::sos
tlc
Peasant

Postby soulcatapult » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:12 pm

If you've encountered a barrier, it sounds like you're actually at Elysium Falls. That would also explain why you said ALL of the rocks are blue.

The way to the volcano is SOUTH of the village. Once you've illuminated the Sun Rune there, you'll be able to breach the barrier at Elysium Falls.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby tlc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Boy do I feel stupid. Only good thing is.... all my players are leveled up in the 40's. Ha! Ha!
tlc
Peasant

Postby soulcatapult » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Attention all!

The game is now 50% off for the entire month of December, to coincide with the anniversary of its initial release in 2013.
Aldorlea hasn't updated the pricing on the game's page as of this writing, but if you click Buy Now, you'll see! :) +::YAY +::Thumbup
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello i am sorry for my English and i would like to say this game is very good +::YAY
but i need same help please. i am at mount Sirius and i can not take out the aura there at the finish of the dungeon can same one help me?
and did i miss the underwater quests and were is the tree were Maximus can take out please thank you +::music
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:59 am

avaline wrote:Hello i am sorry for my English and i would like to say this game is very good +::YAY
but i need same help please. i am at mount Sirius and i can not take out the aura there at the finish of the dungeon can same one help me?
and did i miss the underwater quests and were is the tree were Maximus can take out please thank you +::music

Hello, Avaline! Thank you so much for your compliments. :)

You need the character Elias to break the aura at Mt. Sirius. You'll recruit him after completing some quests on Hobo Island.

The underwater quests (Cambria Island) are available after you clear the islands of Hobo and Veya. Most islands are unlocked by talking to certain townspeople. The Helper Chibi in the Party Ball will always direct you to such individuals if they're available. If not, you need to do more on any given island before the others can be unlocked.

The tree Maximus can cut is in Haine, just north of the beach where Neptune drops you off. You need a rope to reach it up on the cliff. Ropes can be bought at the nearby town of Hesterville on the island of Haine.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:19 pm

jeremyz wrote:
avaline wrote:Hello i am sorry for my English and i would like to say this game is very good +::YAY

Hello, Avaline! Thank you so much for your compliments. :)

You need the character Elias to break the aura at Mt. Sirius. You'll recruit him after completing some quests on Hobo Island.

The underwater quests (Cambria Island) are available after you clear the islands of Hobo and Veya. Most islands are unlocked by talking to certain townspeople. The Helper Chibi in the Party Ball will always direct you to such individuals if they're available. If not, you need to do more on any given island before the others can be unlocked.

The tree Maximus can cut is in Haine, just north of the beach where Neptune drops you off. You need a rope to reach it up on the cliff. Ropes can be bought at the nearby town of Hesterville on the island of Haine.

OOO thank you i never gat Neptune and i saw him but i did not know what to do +:::| so now i spoke with people and the islands gat open tytyty so no tiny bikini for quests is that important please ? and thank you for the quick response +::YAY
I found the golden armor but it less good that what i have did i miss samething please?
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:17 pm

It's no big deal if you missed the Teeny Bikini. Also, the Golden Armor is really only good for selling and making money, rather than using it practically.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:33 am

this game is the BEST i ever played in LONG TIME and i played A LOT or rpg games YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB very intelligent. long and good story +::YAY for me THE Adorlea games , Twilghts of gods and your game are in my heart number one thank you +::heart
avaline
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:22 am

Thank you so much. Your words truly warm my heart. :)
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:36 pm

acashpat wrote:@Woofgang: If the island you are looking for is the one where you can find the person who can upgrade your magic skills, then when use the Sky Horn, go the leftmost part of the map under the biggest island (can't remember the name right now). If you do it right, you get a text box stating that there is something there and if you want to investigate it. Choose investigate and you will a person who will give you some very powerful Elemental skills (for Leonardo, Leah, Esther, Romeo, Nathan, and Ezra) for 100,000 G a piece. It seems that you are slowly catching up with me (can't tell too much without spoiling the story for you so I might eventually be the one asking you questions). Good luck with Behgar as the enemies here are a pain in the butt sometimes.

So i need help with this island i don't find it can i have a little help please? he said if you do it right can you explain please? +::surrender
second.a place in Marine summit say jump defy gravity what is the meaning of it please? +::cry
third.arena in winstar did i miss same thing ?
forth. i still need 3 priestess but which please? i did go to hes mother but she did not say which
sorry for so much questions ty +::grrr
avaline
Wanderer

Postby briony » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:25 pm

you will find a list in this forum where to find the priestess -just type in "priestess" in the search space at top
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:20 am

briony wrote:you will find a list in this forum where to find the priestess -just type in "priestess" in the search space at top

Just for convenience, I'll copy the list again:
Spoiler: show
First of all, you can buy dynamite in Neevah on Arean Island, and Rope in Hesterville, on Haine.

Pepp Valley: Secret passage to the right through the trees on lower path.

Alavon Forest: I believe I recently helped you with this one; secret passage through the trees to the lower-right of the central area with the four towers.

Winstar Forest: You have to get to this one from Mt. Gareth. From the entrance, enter the cave on the left, and in the next area, enter the left cave again. In this cave, take the left exit to find a golden post. Use rope to reach the path that leads to the spring back in the forest.

Fiyara Forest (the one with pink trees): In the area before the desert, there's a secret passage in the trees to the right.

Glymac Forest: Secret passage from mines (big switch track area); need dynamite.

Haine Wilds: In the area off the coast, you need rope to scale cliff, then you need Maximus to cut down the tree and make a log bridge.

Mesomia Forest: From the center island with the four bridges, take the lower-right bridge and use the raft; choose to go to the left.

Hobo Island: When you first enter the beach area to the east of the village, you should see a little bit of land out in the water. Just above the first large, flat rock you come to, there is a secret path you can follow in the water; follow it all the way to the right to reach the spring. Also, you can go down at the end and find some Spicy Herbs to take back to Pepp so the Goth Lord can make Neo Tonic; these herbs are hidden all over Hobo Island.

Cambria Island: After landing here with Vulcan, proceed west through the first area. You then come to a lake. Go north, and at the end of this area there's a cracked rock wall where you can use dynamite to uncover the spring.

Islan Island: When you cross the tundra and enter the frozen forest, keep going south and follow the path to a frozen lake. You'll have to melt a couple of ice towers (make sure Leonardo has full EF). The spring is on an island in the middle of the lake.

Behgar Island (South): Exit Fauston (the village of white-robed mystics) to the east, and go into the woods; there is a network of secret passages in the trees you'll have to navigate to reach this spring.

Shady Islet: Once you learn about the Shady Islet (near the end of your quest on Behgar Island), go there with Vulcan. There is a secret passage through the trees to the left of the landing area where you'll find the spring.

As for the place where you can buy the powerful skills, you first need to reach Behgar Island. Talk to the person in Fauston who mentions Elder Methuselah, then use the Sky Horn and walk up along the right side of the world map.

You won't be able to do anything at the arena in Winstar until near the very end of the game, or after you complete the game.

To make the jump on Mt. Marine, you need to have Luna in your party.
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby avaline » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:18 pm

Thank you +::YAY it was the avalon priestess +::heart that i was missing thank you
second please the sagitarius bow is in a dungeon ? and again tyty +::wizard +::wizard
avaline
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers