Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Mythos

Re: Mythos

Postby nancyred » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:01 am

Sorry to be so dense, but I'm still stuck. I have the two orbs, but haven't yet found a use for them. I don't have the proper item to open the chest, where perhaps the needed items are to insert in the square holes. Also, there is no bridge, only a ravine over which I can't jump. Is the bridge meant to appear when the holes are occupied? If there's a save room here in this world, I haven't found that, either. There's only the monument room, the two orb rooms flanking it, and the two rooms above and below it. This is frustrating.
nancyred
Mercenary

Postby nancyred » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Update: I found the use for the two orbs (hadn't scrolled down far enough to see them on my list), thus the bridge and the save room.
nancyred
Mercenary

Postby nancyred » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:42 pm

Finally, I finished the game. I had to go back and start over, using my experience points to buy different things, but it worked. :) Thank you, Dark Gaia, for your help, and for a really engrossing game.
A couple of things I noticed:
Sometimes, it doesn't seem to make any difference which dialogue line we choose. Is there a reason for including extra lines?
The bronze key reward is confusing. Is the lead character the only one who can use it, or does it affect all party members? The stats don't change for the other members.
Leaving certain areas is problematic. When I tried to leave the grounds, the button supposedly opened the gate. After my party defeated the monster, our movements were slow and restricted. The gate wasn't open. We couldn't go back up very far, either. I had to exit to the last save.
The other area was the portal room. After my party fought and defeated Blacktail, we tried to leave the room to make sure we hadn't forgotten anything before stepping on the portal. Instead, the whole confrontation started over without my party having had a chance to recover from the last one. I am allowed to leave if I used Persuade and he drops the paper.
There's nothing written about Peter's fate. The player can assume, but it would be nice to know for sure.
My final opinion: good game, well worth the modest price, and intriguing enough to pique interest in the next one.
nancyred
Mercenary

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers