Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Celia's Quest

Re: Celia's Quest

Postby Celia » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:58 am

Hello Avaline! Great to hear you enjoyed the game.

To open new game plus, go into the continue/load menu and select the save you made just at the end of the game when prompted to. Instead of "load" there will be a New Game Plus option there.

Spoiler: show
Did you check Richard the Puzzler's grave?

No, you won't go into the castle in Celia's Quest. The entire game takes place in the valley around Villageville.

The right side door at the church is simply locked. There's nothing of interest in there, don't worry.

Hello Vald!

Enemies do hit hard! It's to make the game challenging without throwing lots of fights at you. I've mentioned it before but there's no "Easy" mode, there's "Casual" mode, which allows for more room for error and some extra healing and potions, but it's by no means designed to be easy.

Stuns and other disabling abilities do affect enemy stats. The trick is to add multiple stacks of them, not just one, to get a big effect. From feedback I've gotten I'd say the Stunned status is by far the most useful tool to make rough fights easier. It can stack up to 5 times, and each stack reduces all enemy stats, allowing you to hit harder and making them hit you for less!

As for needing a lot of potions, have you given the potioneer some craft kits to increase your potion total? Also, there are a few healing abilities that Celia can learn, and some that reduce damage taken! These help immensely with sustaining your health through fights, and will save you some potions in the long run.
Comments? Concerns? Questions? Feedback? Send me a message on here
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Valdy » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:20 pm

Thank you for your reply, Celia.
I have 6 potion bottles in all. But I had to fight my way through groups of flames even before I had that many bottles, and that's when I needed them refilled or leave the scene, have them refilled at the church, and then start again, because the flames always come back unless I kill them all while I am in the area.

And OK, it's not Easy mode, but the easiest available. I forgot what it was called. Just wish it was a little easier on the easiest level. There are RPG gamers who enjoy playing this type of game, but don't want it to be all that difficult to get through.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Celia » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:45 pm

Hello Vald. I understand your concern about the difficulty, and will most likely take it into account for my next game, adding a "Carefree" mode for those who want to enjoy puzzles and story without worrying too much about getting killed by bombs all over the place.
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Postby Valdy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:18 am

Celia wrote:Hello Vald. I understand your concern about the difficulty, and will most likely take it into account for my next game, adding a "Carefree" mode for those who want to enjoy puzzles and story without worrying too much about getting killed by bombs all over the place.

Yayyy !! +::Thumbup
Valdy
Explorer

Postby jincyk » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:56 pm

Where is the gray square (where you have to arrange the lights in a certain way)? I know it's near a tunnel, and I found it once, but now that I've figured out what to do I can't find it. Hints please? What section of the map?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Celia » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:23 am

Hello jincyk!

The grey square puzzles are located in the northern mountain range, fairly middle of the area.
or an e-mail to
Celiasquest@gmail.com
Celia
Bard

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers