Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Midnight's Blessing

Re: Midnight's Blessing

Postby diklazam » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:17 pm

HELPֱֱֱ +::sos +::sos

I PALYED THE GAME AND LEFT IF BECAUSE I CANT FIGHT THE BLOOD POET. I HAVE THE GUIDE BUT I STILL CANT.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME. I NEED TO FINISH THIS GAME///

TX DIKLA
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby flavie » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:02 pm

Is there a skill that paralyses him? I remember Dracula is easier to beat, beat him first.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:26 pm

I already have the combination for the skeleton, but how to use it???
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby flavie » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:59 pm

You have to tape it when you click at the door on the top right, go to the right.
If you love searching the truth, fight for human race,good and bad sex, sadism to stop, the prequel is WTF
Read "The sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind in your language or English. Read the prequel after "the Confessor" to not be spoiled.
flavie
Explorer

Postby diklazam » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:13 pm

the problem is that he at once kill you. may be i need to be stronger... i have the paralaize but acording to the guide

"When it’s just Estradi and the Blood Poet, KEEP HEALING YOURSELF! If the Blood Poet casts Sharp on
himself, which increases his attack, one well-placed Huntsman’s Strike or Feint Attack can kill you. Take
turns using Feint Attack (since it can shock the Blood Poet and keep him from attacking for one turn)
and Soul Rend, healing yourself if your health ever gets down to 125 or lower. You might have to
replay the battle a few times, but he will go down.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby flavie » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:26 pm

yeah, level up go back to the city to replenish if necessary. Use Feint attack to shot him more as he's shocked.
(I've sent you a PM)
flavie
Explorer

Postby bethine » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:26 pm

I received the email from BMT with the product registration key, but no link to download the game. I have ordered many games and I always get the key and the download link in the same email. Please help ASAP. I paid for the game and guide and I cannot use either without the download link.
bethine
Peasant

Postby flavie » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:10 am

You have to download from aldorlea.org game page, download the demo and enter the key code as you launch the game.

(This might be the old way, now you should have the download link in another mail than the purchase...)
flavie
Explorer

Postby Jake69 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:44 am

Can anyone tell me why I cannot find the flowers that I am pick by the gravestone in Sembra's Post. The one that Alice needs to complete her quest.
Jake69
Wanderer

Postby flavie » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:23 am

There's pink flowers in the garden under the woman sweeping.
flavie
Explorer

Postby Jake69 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:45 am

Sembra's Post. There is no lady sweeping at Sembra's Post. The flowers should be by the gravestone but cannot find it. Can someone please gve me a clue to complete this quest. Thanks
Jake69
Wanderer

Postby flavie » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:57 am

Alice is the witch? I remember there are flowers near the fence on the left and at the left screen ,straw, you can find flowers on the ground or talking to the girl, the last flowers are near the top right house.I don't recall a gravestone +:::| there is a woman sweeping and a bird in a cage above a garden with flowers to pick . 3 flowers in all to get.

You have forums on steam and aveyond to have a look too :)
flavie
Explorer

Postby darkange » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:18 pm

I have a curiosity ... is this game made by a romanian guy ? I found some text in romanian language in the game and since I am also a romanian ... I was surprised to find that out.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby flavie » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:05 pm

I've checked his FB profile, there's not the info.
flavie
Explorer

Postby darkange » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:14 pm

all right ... what's with the code we get from that special safe in dracula's castle ? I got the piece of paper with the code but I don't know what to do with it ...
ALso we get no special reward from killing all 4 heretic gods or whatever they are ? I found them all and killed them all ... nothing happened.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers