Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Elements: Soul of Fire

Re: Elements: Soul of Fire

Postby jincyk » Sat May 17, 2014 9:10 pm

Okay, finished the chibi race once.

Meanwhile, yes, the rune of the sun is illuminated. The rune of time is not.

How do I get that illuminated at Elysium falls? I must be blind... Can you give me some direction hints? Sorry to be a pest, but I really enjoy this game and I've been stuck for a while...
jincyk
Explorer

Postby soulcatapult » Sat May 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Jincy: Don't worry, like I said, I enjoy helping everyone. :) I'm really glad you're enjoying the game, as well! Thank you! +::YAY

If you've been to Elysium Falls already, Pluto should be able to take you back there once you're on Hobo. Here are directions from starting point:
1. Enter the first cave and pass through it.
2. Cross the bridge and enter the northwest cave in the next area.
3. Take the northeast exit out of that cave.
4. In this area, follow the road up and around to the next cave (don't cross the bridge, unless you want to explore the area; these directions are for Oroboros).
5. This cave is complicated. Head right across two bridges (skip the first one that leads up), then head up all the way to the cave exit.
6. Follow the path north to Oroboros' cave.

I encourage you to explore on your own (if you haven't already) to find Spicy Herbs and such, which you can take back to the bar in Pepp City and make into Neo Tonic.

In Ikory, you have to stay at the inn, and choose to wake up at night. Then go into the forest to the northwest, and make it all the way through to the Guardian (you can only use two characters at a time in this dungeon, and must fight the boss with Pica alone).
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sun May 18, 2014 12:07 am

PLease could you help me - I cannot do the vines could I send you my save file for help - many thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Sun May 18, 2014 12:44 am

Briony: Sure thing. Do you still have my e-mail address?
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby briony » Sun May 18, 2014 6:06 am

Yes I do many thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby feyone2 » Sun May 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Hi Jeremy, the last elemental in Cugai castle said there was a secret temple in Fiyara but I can't find it. I've been round and round in circles and ended up going back to an earlier save file as I was unable to escape. +::surrender
What's the trick to finding it or can it only be found after you fight Cugai? All help appreciated!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby soulcatapult » Sun May 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Feyone2:
Spoiler: show

You get to it from this area of the pink forest in Fiyara (it's right before the desert). This map has the secret paths through the trees highlighted.

But I'm terribly curious, what area were you unable to escape from, and why?
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby feyone2 » Mon May 19, 2014 3:51 am

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the help, found it no problem. +::YAY

I initially went into the castle in Fiyara to look for the secret temple. I went up the central path and through the left hand door into the dining room area and the soldiers dorms, then left that area and went left again I think and I seemed to get trapped in traveling around the castle both inside and outside (ramparts) and the warp buttons took me to the shark arena or the sewers and back again. It seemed to be in a loop where I returned to dining room area every time. I probably did something silly as I was a bit tied at the time. +:::|
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby guppies143 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Hi Jeremy,
Well, I have tried mulipal times to defeat Cugei, but to no avail. I'm spending most of my time building up my team's health pts; bring them back to lfe; trying to protect them ; or trying to weaken Cugei. I have very few chances to hit him, and the point reduction is low when I do. It really doesn't matter what Cugei uses to hit my team with. Sooner or later, he kills all my guys Do you have any sugestions? +::sos . I am sooooo close to finishing this game, but I just can't seem to defeat Cugei +::surrender .
Thanks for your help,
Guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Mon May 19, 2014 9:26 pm

Guppy: Can you give me a detailed rundown of the equipment you're using for each character? Weapons, armor, accessories, and so on?
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby guppies143 » Mon May 19, 2014 11:46 pm

Hi Jeremy,
I'd be happy to...These are the Charactors and their equiptment:

Leonardo L99: Hyper Knuckles, No Shield, Horned Helmet, Winged Armor, and Winged Gloves;

Leah L99: Triton Trident, Horned Shield, Goddess Tiara, Dragon Dress, and Heart of Diamonds;

Remeo L99: Excaliber, Winged Shield, Winged Helmet, Mercury Mail, and Air Rune; and

Jessica L50: Twinkle Wand, Shadow Shield, Dragon Tiara, Dragon Dress, and Lotus Charm. :)
That is it. Let me know what's up +:::| .
Thank you,
Guppy
guppies143
Wanderer

Postby soulcatapult » Tue May 20, 2014 12:30 am

Guppy:
The thing about the Horned equipment is that it penalizes your Agility, which is actually an extremely critical stat in this game. But if it's the best you've got for those characters' respective equipment slots, I suppose it'll have to do.

Do you have any spare Shrine Keys? With them, you can get Leonardo's, Leah's, and Maximus' best weapons: God's Hand, the Spear of Destiny, and the Seraph Halberd. I don't know what section/s of the Elemental Shrine you've cleared, but God's Hand is found on the Agility path, the Spear of Destiny on the Intelligence path, and the Seraph Halberd on the Strength path. In fact, might you already have any of them in your inventory? Please check.

I see you replaced Ezra with Jessica. Was he not doing well as a healer? Jessica is low-level by comparison. At that level, I don't know that she's viable for the final battle. What's more, she's got the Lotus Charm equipped, which lowers max HP/EF... and at Level 50, she's already severely deficient in those stats compared to the others. If you're going to use a character besides Ezra, consider Maximus. See what equipment you have for him (maybe tell me if you want). His Charge ability really helps him dish out the damage.

I'll ask again: Do you have Stat Raisers, Element Barriers, Life Guards, and Inhibitors? Spider Webs, Dark Tonic? The latter two are limited in quantity, but the first four can be bought in the Castle in the Sky. Leonardo's Spirit Fire and Omniwall can do the same things as a Stat Raiser and Element Barrier, respectively, if you don't have them or run out of them.

As I see it now, your best attacker at this point is Romeo, having the best weapon (Excalibur). Do you have any accessories that could further pump up his Attack and/or Strength? For example, do you have the Ogre Badge? You get it by returning all of Ben's statues to him. Even the Battle Scarf gives him a bigger boost to Attack than the Air Rune (though the Rune covers all of his weaknesses, and Cugei unfortunately plays on a lot of those). Check to see if you have the Emerald Crown for Romeo, as that will give him another layer of protection against his weaknesses.

Leonardo is really meant to be a support character in this battle, with his three new skills. Unless you have God's Hand, he's probably not going to be dealing a lot of damage.

Did you return the three relics of the Zodiac to the Castle in the Sky? If so, which piece of armor did you choose? They all provide Elemental resistance - extremely valuable in this battle. If you haven't already done this, I suggest taking the Metatron Armor and giving it to either Leonardo, Romeo, or Maximus.

Do you have the Hobo Lily and/or the Union Ring? What about the Black Leather Corset? All three of these combined will turn Leah into a death machine. Any one of them alone may help a bit on the offense (though you might sacrifice some Defense in exchange). Not to mention the Spear of Destiny, which is very easy to find (just keep taking the right path in the Intelligence part of the Elemental Shrine, and unlock the door with a Shrine Key if you have it).

I realize it would be very inconvenient for you to have to return to the Elemental Shrine and go through all those battles again... I hope maybe you have some of the other equipment I mentioned here so you can tweak your party and make it through before having to resort to that. But if you do have to do that, I would suggest using the opportunity to level up another character, such as Maximus, and maybe even get the Seraph Halberd for him (I'll direct you to it if you decide to do this). As well, get any of the equipment I mentioned that you don't already have (I'll tell you how to get everything if you need me to).

But hopefully, you won't have to resort to that. Good luck! ;) +::Thumbup
soulcatapult
Mercenary

Postby cherye » Thu May 22, 2014 3:51 am

I defeated the machine on So. Islet. I have been all over Fiyara. Talked to everyone and still get advice in the party ball to check out Fiyara to find out what is up. Stuck!
cherye
Wanderer

Postby briony » Thu May 22, 2014 4:18 am

Where do I find shrine keys = thanks
Also I am stuck in what to do next - I am on a pyramid thing in the shrine of agility and when I step on a tile, it takes me to an outer world grid where I have found two tombstones but do not know what to do next- help please+: +::surrender
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby soulcatapult » Thu May 22, 2014 6:44 am

cherye wrote:I defeated the machine on So. Islet. I have been all over Fiyara. Talked to everyone and still get advice in the party ball to check out Fiyara to find out what is up. Stuck!

You have to talk to the two guards in front of the fortress who tell you about a secret passage in the resistance base. If you've forgotten, the entrance to the resistance base is behind the displaced bookshelf in the back of the library.

briony wrote:Where do I find shrine keys = thanks
Also I am stuck in what to do next - I am on a pyramid thing in the shrine of agility and when I step on a tile, it takes me to an outer world grid where I have found two tombstones but do not know what to do next- help please+: +::surrender

You find shrine keys by defeating the three "midpoint" bosses in the Elemental Shrine - the Hellhound, the Pied Reaper, and the Antediluvian.

As for that grid:

As marked, you begin in the middle, and the dot in the lower right section of the grid is the exit. In-game, it slowly and subtly flashes (you may have to stand still for a moment so you can see it, but as you know, you don't have much time; 30 seconds to be exact).
soulcatapult
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers