Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Epic Quest of the 4 Crystals

Re: New RPG: Epic Quest of the 4 Crystals

Postby Alikamou » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:15 am

Hey ArendJan...had this pop up. Had to close game (after took this snap). When I went to try and restart...used the autosave entry cuz forgot to save before that last fight LOL. Anyway, went through fight again and able to continue on.
Earth Cave at crystal.

Spoiler: show

Don't know what caused it, but download was smooth...demo and game have been smooth so far. and no snickering about my levels :razz: playing in easy mode, too +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby ArendJan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:45 am

That is... Weird. XD Could you please send me your savefile to admin@roseportalgames.com right before the error so I can check it out?

Your savefile is at C:/Users/"your username"/AppData/Roaming/Epic Quest Saves

Along those lines, but definitely in "Epic Quest Saves". Thank you! :)
ArendJan
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:09 am

It will have to be before I got Zippy and second one will be after doing over the battle for the second time.
When I used the autosave...I saved over the file after the battle the second time (which btw was easier because I changed strategy) +::biggrin Is that ok?

Edit: sent over and just hope it helps. Thanks for the look. Enjoying the game and slowly remembering about the 'x' key LOL

Got another one and this time can't continue +::cry Sent file over. Got a lucky save this time.
Spoiler: show

Have been able to exit game by using the 'x' key.
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby Scorpios » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Hey all
Got a question, I must be having a few seniors moments. First Where does one find the number of coins I cant find it anywhere, at first I thought them to be gold, thought thats an interesting way, but then I had no gold. after I bought the guide I found out what they where. I bought the guide because I cant get out of the damn forest. I get to the place just past Opaka, on the ground it says Zone, when I go to it I get Level1 dark forest level 2 Earth Cave but earth cave isnt lit up .When I click on it I stay in the same place.
Help +::sos +::sos +::sos
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Postby ArendJan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:15 pm

@Aki: I'm on it! Weird little issue. :)

@Scorpios: There's a Tutorial function in the Options menu. Check that out for more information about point, etc. ^_^ As for the stage selection screen, you need to highlight the stage before "confirming". I assume you play with the mouse? In that case, move the mouse towards the edge of the screen to choose between stages.
ArendJan
Bard

Postby Scorpios » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:33 pm

ArendJan wrote:@Aki: I'm on it! Weird little issue. :)

@Scorpios: There's a Tutorial function in the Options menu. Check that out for more information about point, etc. ^_^ As for the stage selection screen, you need to highlight the stage before "confirming". I assume you play with the mouse? In that case, move the mouse towards the edge of the screen to choose between stages.

+::YAY
Thanks I had to go down a little below the screen to highlight it but it works! I also found out about the points. The guide says I should have 120 at this point , I have 127...is that possible
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Postby ArendJan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Yep yep, at the end it says you can have more than 2000. It's just a guideline of the minimum you should have. :)
ArendJan
Bard

error message

Postby TERRBEAR » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:52 pm

is there a fix for the error message unable to find file graphics/characters/040-mage08?
TERRBEAR
Wanderer

Postby ArendJan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Redownload and it will work. :)
ArendJan
Bard

Postby Alikamou » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:31 pm

+::YAY It works! Thanks ArendJan +::kiss On my way to the Sand dunes +::biggrin
Alikamou
WeaponMaster of Asguaard

Postby feyone2 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Hi Arendjan, I'm up to the Heaven of Moon and I'm being killed every time as Stiletta is not in the party any more so there doesn't seem to be enough strong spells or hits among the party members. Can you suggest a way that I can overcome this and continue please? +::sos
So far I've enjoyed the game very much and don't want to give up now!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby mayanmim » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:21 am

wow the post makes the game look so good... okay i will add this to my shopping list. i am now at $430. see you next month
independence day is not for me; when i'm bound to you i feel so free... - bc
mayanmim
Wanderer

Postby woodlandpearl » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:38 am

I'm in the Heaven of Moon and just had my character Zipadeedo level up and I noticed a new spell. The new spell is called "body slam" and it uses 275 mana! All the other spells are quite a bit lower in the twenties or so. I only had 163 mana left and tried using the spell and it worked!

Update: the 275 number for body slam changes for every fight.
Last edited by woodlandpearl on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
woodlandpearl
Wanderer

Postby D-Squall » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:50 am

I liked the game but the game is too dificult and unfair.

My HP is like 300 or ore, and the enemies attacks deals 80 and 100 in almost every battle, and I'm on normal mode... you might say that I change dificulty level, but I don't want to finish the game in easy mode because that's not me, besides... Normal mode is supposed to be normal, not hard. Other thing, the spells Protect and Shell are useless. I cast them on the party and enemies magical and physical attacks deals the same with or without it. I ask that this should be changed or at least looked into it.

I'm on Ice Cave BTW.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby woodlandpearl » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:02 am

D-Squall wrote:I liked the game but the game is too dificult and unfair.

My HP is like 300 or ore, and the enemies attacks deals 80 and 100 in almost every battle, and I'm on normal mode... you might say that I change dificulty level, but I don't want to finish the game in easy mode because that's not me, besides... Normal mode is supposed to be normal, not hard. Other thing, the spells Protect and Shell are useless. I cast them on the party and enemies magical and physical attacks deals the same with or without it. I ask that this should be changed or at least looked into it.

I'm on Ice Cave BTW.

I felt the same way with protect and shell spells. Seems if I forgot to use them, the enemy would be taking the same amount of points as if I had cast protect and/or shell.
woodlandpearl
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers