Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Omni 30 Nights

Re: New RPG: The Omni 30 Nights

Postby watts712 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:05 pm

I still can't get it to download... My daughter has tried for me and she gets the same thing I get..
watts712
Bard

StarPhoenix Battle has been updated

Postby GameHer » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:13 pm

Hello everyone,

Regarding the fight with StarPhoenix, I just did a playthrough, and all I had all my characters alive. However, I didn't receive an error message, but I will adjust this in Part 2. There should be some sort of transition if the characters alive instead of an error message. I still believe there should be the challenge of remaining alive in the fight though. The purpose of this battle was to reveal info into the depths of the storyline that connects to other games. I will send pictures to the ones that emailed me, please email me again if you choose to try that fight out again, and let me know if it works with the characters alive please.

Thank you
Last edited by GameHer on Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GameHer
Peasant

Did anyone fight Ms. Joanne Revived?

Postby GameHer » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:03 pm

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if anyone fought Ms. Joanne Revived. She is an optional boss at her house where you save Varen.

Thank you
GameHer
Peasant

Postby GameHer » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:14 pm

watts712 wrote:I still can't get it to download... My daughter has tried for me and she gets the same thing I get..

Hello,

Sorry for getting back to you so late, can you email me at AhrdymondGames@gmail.com please. We will resolve this; I apologize for the inconvenience with the download.
GameHer
Peasant

Postby ZuluKat » Mon May 10, 2021 10:23 pm

Just wanted to thank you again for the updated download! Played game through clocked at over 8 hrs without 2 boss battles but I'm going back on a 4 hr save to level up and do boss battles I forgot about. +:oops: Oh, another thing the Samurai battles were great, those alone took up a lot of time too! +::Thumbup Will have to grind levels to get the Witch boss battle. The end is much clearer now on ending with what's to come also. Thanks! :)
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby GameHer » Tue May 11, 2021 1:13 am

ZuluKat wrote:Just wanted to thank you again for the updated download! Played game through clocked at over 8 hrs without 2 boss battles but I'm going back on a 4 hr save to level up and do boss battles I forgot about. +:oops: Oh, another thing the Samurai battles were great, those alone took up a lot of time too! +::Thumbup Will have to grind levels to get the Witch boss battle. The end is much clearer now on ending with what's to come also. Thanks! :)

You are very welcome! I want you, and everyone else to know that without you all, we can’t make these games better. This is proof that devs and players have to work together in order for everyone to be happy. I’m just overly joyed that you had a good experience with the game. I will be working on Part 2 to make it longer, and also additional bonuses if people have already purchased Part 1. So everyone stay tuned!

If anyone purchased the game here, please email me so I can make sure that you have the latest updated file.
Thanks again everyone for your support; again, we can’t make the games better without your help.

Ahrdymond Games
Thomas Hardiman III
GameHer
Peasant

Postby GameHer » Tue May 11, 2021 1:13 am

ZuluKat wrote:Just wanted to thank you again for the updated download! Played game through clocked at over 8 hrs without 2 boss battles but I'm going back on a 4 hr save to level up and do boss battles I forgot about. +:oops: Oh, another thing the Samurai battles were great, those alone took up a lot of time too! +::Thumbup Will have to grind levels to get the Witch boss battle. The end is much clearer now on ending with what's to come also. Thanks! :)

You are very welcome! I want you, and everyone else to know that without you all, we can’t make these games better. This is proof that devs and players have to work together in order for everyone to be happy. I’m just overly joyed that you had a good experience with the game. I will be working on Part 2 to make it longer, and also additional bonuses if people have already purchased Part 1. So everyone stay tuned!

If anyone purchased the game here, please email me so I can make sure that you have the latest updated file.
Thanks again everyone for your support; again, we can’t make the games better without your help.

Ahrdymond Games
Thomas Hardiman III
GameHer
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers