Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Omni 30 Nights

The Omni 30 Nights

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:55 am

THE OMNI: 30 NIGHTS

$9.99 only!

Image Image

This is a brand new game by brand new developer DRUNKGNOME.
Check out the demo to see if it's your style of game!

Please also note that the game also comes with a GUIDE:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

Tyme is a young scientist leading the Mecha Development Team, a team dedicated to creating their most cherishable project, the Star Project. In hopes for creating a new, more advanced mechanized society via the “Mecha Chip”, Tyme and his team must complete the Star Project within 30 Nights.
As Tyme discovers more of the vastly changing world around him, a new law coincidentally taking effect simultaneously with the Star project in 30 Nights forces its civilians to either receive the newly developed Mecha Chip or choose a new fate, one of which ends in blood and brutality.

Choose from three different samurai classes, each featuring unique abilities and weapons to assist you in your travels through the city of Ranya. Reveal the secrets behind the new Mecha Development Facility and the Star Project with teleporation pads to get you to your next destination quickly, explore new ideas, and understand others as you continue to grow.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: The Omni 30 Nights

Postby watts712 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:14 pm

I bought the game but can't play.. It says what program do I want to open this file with and this is what it has
Adobe Acrobat
Notepad
Windows media Center
Windows photo viewer
Internet Explorer
Paint
Wordpad
What do I do???
I'm so confused I have never had this problem before. All the other games from this site opens EASY and fast.
Thanks
watts712
Bard

Postby dlovejoy » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:48 am

Very disappointing. The paid version of the game doesn't actually have a conclusion - it has a "to be continued". I should not have purchased the game, it is a waste of money, especially when there are so many other complete games on this site.
dlovejoy
Peasant

Postby cbtx » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:00 am

watts712 wrote:I bought the game but can't play.. It says what program do I want to open this file with and this is what it has
Adobe Acrobat
Notepad
Windows media Center
Windows photo viewer
Internet Explorer
Paint
Wordpad
What do I do???
I'm so confused I have never had this problem before. All the other games from this site opens EASY and fast.
Thanks

I have had this before but not Internet Explorer, but Chrome, and like you had no clue what to do. So before even trying the demo, I will wait for the answer
(The game it happened to me on was Yggdrasil Gates)
cbtx
Peasant

Postby watts712 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:01 pm

Can anyone help me please... I bought the game to play and can't for some reason... I have almost every game on this site and and NEVER a problem till now
watts712
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:16 pm

watts712 wrote:Can anyone help me please... I bought the game to play and can't for some reason... I have almost every game on this site and and NEVER a problem till now

Have you received a link to download the following file?

OmniFULL.exe

If so, what prevents you from extracting the EXE like you normally would any other game (and EXE)?
In theory, just double-clicking on the game should let you extract the EXE file.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ZuluKat » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:40 pm

I haven't had problems with installation but was a little disappointed with just under 3 hours of game play...demo had 1 hr game play. I actually liked the idea of the game. I really thought we'd play past the end point where it ended. Suggestions: add more game time, the going back into already gone through areas was cool....Oh and that boss battle in returned to area, the cave where they first trained- i fought that at least a dozen times beating it but still dying in the end? My main thing is that games need to be worth the money they cost. Replay in a game is important to it's worth also. I believe this is your first game, right? Kudos!!! For others having problems installing, did you download from Firefox cuz I had no problems using Firefox. But I do have a gaming laptop so I haven't had any issues since I got this laptop. In fact all of my Aldorlea games work great now where in the past I had issues. It is worth trying out the demo as the story line is pretty good. Oh, and the size of the game, wow considering so little game play is just over a gigabyte really necessary?
ZuluKat
Explorer

Announcements from Ahrdymond Games

Postby GameHer » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:07 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Thomas Hardiman III, owner of Ahrdymond Games. I appreciate everyone that has tried out this game, and providing feedback. This is one of our first games created, and we are making part 2 which will be longer and continues into adulthood with Tyme. I noticed that there were some download issues, I attempted to download and it worked fine. I’m not sure where the download issues is coming from.

Also, for the person that fought StarPheonix, I believe you said you fought that boss multiple times, and you died still? Did you win the fight? I’m really curious on everyone’s experience. The only way to make our games better is to get the feedback that you all are giving. Your support means a lot to me. So everyone that has downloaded this game, email us, and I will be sure to give you a bonus at some point, whether it’s a special item, or something related to another title.

But any information that we could get, based on your overall experience from the storyline, battle mechanics, music, anything, we NEED it in order to be successful. So thank you all again, and be sure to email us for that future bonus please. We can’t do this without your input. Thank you.

Follow/like us

@ahrdymond- Twitter
@ahrdymondgames- Facebook/Instagram (preferred)

Ahrdymondgames@gmail.com
Last edited by GameHer on Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GameHer
Peasant

Postby polarbr » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:37 am

I'm still playing the game and was in a battle with the StarPhoenix when I got this error:

TypeError
Cannot read property 'isWeaponAnimationRequested' of undefined

What does that mean? I had to close the game once this happened because I couldn't do anything else.
And I sure wish there was a life bar on the enemies - I have no idea how much life they have left. I was fighting that StarPhoenix for over 45 min., but thought I was getting close to killing it.

Please help!
polarbr
Wanderer

Postby GameHer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:03 am

polarbr wrote:I'm still playing the game and was in a battle with the StarPhoenix when I got this error:

TypeError
Cannot read property 'isWeaponAnimationRequested' of undefined

What does that mean? I had to close the game once this happened because I couldn't do anything else.
And I sure wish there was a life bar on the enemies - I have no idea how much life they have left. I was fighting that StarPhoenix for over 45 min., but thought I was getting close to killing it.

Please help!

Hello Polarbr,

I'm sorry you had this issue, I'm replaying the game again myself to see what is going on. I will tell you that, StarPhoenix is one of the toughest enemies in the game, but if the Forbidden Samurai appears, the fight will be much easier. My hint to you in that battle is to allow certain characters to take damage, and he will appear. I will figure this out for you though.

Please email me at AhrdymondGames@gmail.com so that I can add you to my Bonus list of people that have played the game; I plan to give back in some form to everyone. Whether its content from another game, or a boost in The Omni: 30 Nights Part 2 which is being developed now.

We appreciate your feedback, and of course playing the game. As I said in the previous post, we need you all in order to become better at our development.

Thank you
GameHer
Peasant

Postby polarbr » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:40 am

Thanks Thomas,
I did send you an email too, so you should have my info. for that and thanks for offering a bonus - whatever it may be.
I did have the Forbidden Samurai show up after all three of my characters were killed and I think I was just about to kill the StarPhoenix, but got that error. Let me know what you discovered after playing that area.

Thanks!
polarbr
Wanderer

Postby GameHer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:53 am

polarbr wrote:Thanks Thomas,
I did send you an email too, so you should have my info. for that and thanks for offering a bonus - whatever it may be.
I did have the Forbidden Samurai show up after all three of my characters were killed and I think I was just about to kill the StarPhoenix, but got that error. Let me know what you discovered after playing that area.

Thanks!

Hello again,

I just checked, and I did not see anything from you. Was it sent it to the correct email?

Also, I battle tested the fight with Starphoenix, and it worked fine. I wonder, were all of your characters alive before the forbidden samurai left the party during the fight?
Last edited by GameHer on Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
GameHer
Peasant

Postby GameHer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:02 am

ZuluKat wrote:I haven't had problems with installation but was a little disappointed with just under 3 hours of game play...demo had 1 hr game play. I actually liked the idea of the game. I really thought we'd play past the end point where it ended. Suggestions: add more game time, the going back into already gone through areas was cool....Oh and that boss battle in returned to area, the cave where they first trained- i fought that at least a dozen times beating it but still dying in the end? My main thing is that games need to be worth the money they cost. Replay in a game is important to it's worth also. I believe this is your first game, right? Kudos!!! For others having problems installing, did you download from Firefox cuz I had no problems using Firefox. But I do have a gaming laptop so I haven't had any issues since I got this laptop. In fact all of my Aldorlea games work great now where in the past I had issues. It is worth trying out the demo as the story line is pretty good. Oh, and the size of the game, wow considering so little game play is just over a gigabyte really necessary?

Hello ZuluKat,

First, I want to thank your for giving our game some interest. We appreciate all of the feedback that we are receiving. I wanted to let you know that we are making multiple titles other than on RPG Maker so it will be a little of time before part 2 is released, but I assure you that after reading what you said, and others; Part 2 will come sooner. If you email us at AhrdymondGames@gmail.com, I will provide a bonus for you via dlc for another title or omni 30 nights part 2. Again, I thank you for playing the game, and please if you'd like to give a review on your overall experience with it regarding storyline, music, gameplay, or anything related to the game and its development, please do. We'd appreciate that feedback as well.

Thank you,

Thomas Hardiman III
Owner of Ahrdymond Games
GameHer
Peasant

Postby GameHer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:07 am

dlovejoy wrote:Very disappointing. The paid version of the game doesn't actually have a conclusion - it has a "to be continued". I should not have purchased the game, it is a waste of money, especially when there are so many other complete games on this site.

Hello dlovejoy,

I apologize that we didn't reach your satisfaction; to make it up for it we'll provide a bonus for you in either another upcoming title or for Omni: 30 nights Part 2. We really appreciate your feedback because this will help us develop part 2 better. We promise to give you all the best experience possible. Please email us at AhrdymondGames@gmail.com. My name is Thomas Hardiman III, owner of Ahrdymond. I promise you and everyone else that emails us, that I will provide a bonus in some form. We really appreciate you giving us a chance. Feel free to look at our other titles as well on Facebook and Instagram. Our latest project Princess of Galaxia made through UE4 has been our primary focus, but I will be sure that the Omni: 30 Nights Part 2 far exceeds it's predecessor.

Thanks again,

Thomas Hardiman III
Owner of Ahrdymond Games
GameHer
Peasant

Postby GameHer » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:10 am

watts712 wrote:Can anyone help me please... I bought the game to play and can't for some reason... I have almost every game on this site and and NEVER a problem till now

Hello watts712,

Thanks for attempting to try out the game, are you still having issues downloading?
GameHer
Peasant

Next

Return to Games from other Developers