Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Dei Lapis

Dei Lapis

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:29 am

DEI LAPIS

$19.99

Image Image

This is the second game by ANIMA GAMES, already behind ULTIMA ADVENTUM. This one seems to have even better screenshots, so make sure to give it a shot!

Please also note that the game also comes with strategy guide:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

Dei Lapis is a legendary stone, said to have been created by the Demiurge, the creator of the universe.
The stone carries his power of ultimate creation and for generations it has been the object of pursuit of many who wished to use it's power, some for good, some for evil. The location of the legendary stone is finally revealed, but the results of pursuing it are not as expected...

FEATURES:

Intriguing storyline with twists and turns
Charismatic characters each with their own motivations, qualities and flaws
Dynamic party system
Dynamic and interactive world that changes and evolves as the story itself advances, making it breath alive
Mouse support
Quest journal to track your all of your quests
Meaningful sidequests that add to the world's lore

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Dei Lapis

Postby meezs » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:25 pm

What is the average playtime on this game?
meezs
Peasant

Postby Anima » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:00 pm

Hello there!

Game developer behind Dei Lapis here! I'd say the game' s lenght is about 10 to 15 hours, depending on your play style. :) :)
Anima
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:57 pm

Just a note Velcan's paralyze skill says all enemies when it's only a single enemy. Game is very interesting. Purchasing now. :) Will give more feedback once I finish the game.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:16 pm

It does look pretty nice IMO! :)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Anima » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:48 pm

ZuluKat wrote:Just a note Velcan's paralyze skill says all enemies when it's only a single enemy. Game is very interesting. Purchasing now. :) Will give more feedback once I finish the game.

Thanks for the catch and I'm glad you're finding the game interesting! I'm looking foward for further feedback from you!

Indinera wrote:It does look pretty nice IMO! :)

Thanks! :)
Anima
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:46 pm

Well, let's see...got through Blood swamp then the cave that had been blocked off...came out of there and saw were the Bravers were leaving and went to look for Simone and game froze going into the door to the library. There were no characters in the room and since I hadn't saved since way before Blood Swamp I'm a little peeved but that's my fault for not saving before re-entering that area. Just thought I'd let you know. +::cry

Just now I went back into game on my previous save to go back into library before the Blood swamp quest now and when I entered the room it just did the same freeze. I'm going to uninstall game and reinstall hoping I don't lose my saves. (this is an edit from above).

+::sos Uninstalled which I seemed to have problems with, the demo file in "programs" listed itself as full game and below that was Full game. I forgot what was the popup but it said there was a malicious file that kept it from uninstalling properly. After that I reinstalled it had the same files and still didn't work. Please advise. I'll just put this game aside for now I guess. Thanks!
Last edited by ZuluKat on Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Anima » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:05 pm

Hmm... how exactly does it freeze? Does it give you any kind of message? Can you tell me exactly what happens?
Last edited by Anima on Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anima
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:11 pm

Anima wrote:Hmm... how exactly does it freeze? Does it give you any kind of message? Can you tell me exactly what happens?

No message. No one in room, meaning characters. only thing I can access is escape.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Anima » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:13 pm

Found the issue. It's fixed and will be updated shortly.

Spoiler: show
Simeone is not there, she is at Landon's private building in the Estate exterior map.
Anima
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:14 pm

Anima wrote:Found the issue. It's fixed and will be updated shortly.

Spoiler: show
Simeone is not there, she is at Landon's private building in the Estate exterior map.

Ok, so I just need to re-download game, n.p. I'll do it in a bit. Thanks!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Anima » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:00 pm

The updated build is now available.
Anima
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:27 pm

Finished the game in just under 7.5 hrs. I must say after fighting the last boss battle leveling to full levels with all of the skills at finish seems a little redundant. It seems this has happened in a few games released lately. I would much rather have repeat enemies to level up; not only does this give more game play but earning the skills through leveling up feels more rewarding as a player. The game is beautiful however the night scenes were more than necessary unless there is a time element to the game. It was very difficult to see where as cave areas due to torches were easier. Just my opinion but I would consider in your future games: repeat battle areas for longer game play; The story line was very good, a little perturbing at times yet carried those times well. The mithril equipment found later, Idk kind of lacked imagination...I guess since I'm spoiled by Aldorlea games I expect to find superior weapons that have a history. Since the world the game exists in goes back to a primordial time with the crystal balls there should be weapons that go back that far as well one would think. Again, just my opinion. I have high expectations I guess. I buy games here to not only support the site and new developers but I'm hoping for games of epic proportions and story lines. Some typos but they weren't that annoying.
I did love the characters and their artwork! Thanks for the fix also! :)
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Anima » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:35 pm

Thank you for your comprehensive feedback!

I really liked your suggestion about the final gear having history behind, I'll be sure to implement that for my next games. Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it! :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:26 am

+::YAY
Last edited by Gorilla4 on Sun May 02, 2021 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gorilla4
Bard

Next

Return to Games from other Developers