Postby Indinera » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:35 am

FATED BLADE

$14.99

Image Image

This is the latest release by Old Eagle! +::wizard

Please also note that the game also comes with strategy guide:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

A Prophecy haunts the lands, it says a Beast General will rise and with his army he will bring doom to all that is known. It also says that he who is honorable enough to wield the Fated Blade can defeat the General.
Yoel, a novice soldiers finds himself entangled with the war and the prophecy, freshly out of the academy he jumps not only right into war but also into the Prophecy itself.

FEATURES:

Classic Storyline
Classic Party
Retro Graphics
Visible No-Respawning Enemies
Autosave Function
Mouse Support

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Fated Blade

Postby doublegun » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:20 pm

Just bought this game and I can't get it to download. I haven't gotten an email from you all either. Any ideas?
Jenny
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby Old Eagle » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:48 pm

Hello doublegun,

Game developer here, I hope you're doing well.
I'm not the one in charge of downloads and e-mails but I'll contact Indy about it. I'm sure it will get sorted out pretty quickly. :)
Old Eagle
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:51 pm

doublegun wrote:Just bought this game and I can't get it to download. I haven't gotten an email from you all either. Any ideas?
Jenny

I've just manually sent you a link to download the game. Hope this helps!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ZuluKat » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:08 am

Hi Old Eagle! I guess I was expecting a game similar to The Summoner. Yay that you got another game out! I really liked the unsealing the powers of the sword part. I actually re-wrote this several times but decided I was going to keep it simple. A suggestion, more depth to be less generic. Other than that it played well with no problems.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Old Eagle » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:27 am

Hello Zulukat, thanks for the compliment on another game! I'm glad you also played The Summoner! :)
I did try to keep it simple and classic for Fated Blade, I'll keep working on depth though, that is always important. Thank you for your feedback!
Old Eagle
Peasant

Postby blumyst » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:02 am

Great game but with the price of supplies and weapons that makes it harder
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Quimby » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:33 pm

Played the demo and liked so I bought it but I am unable to continue from my saved file. It wants me to start a new game. Help.
Quimby
Wanderer

Postby Old Eagle » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:48 am

Hello Quimby, I'm glad you like the game.
Unfortunately, the feature to carry on the save file from demo to full game is not yet to be implemented on my games, it's something I'm working on for future games, though.
Old Eagle
Peasant

Re: Fated Blade

Postby bgillisp » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:11 pm

So I'm playing the Steam version but posting here since many forget to check there:

I'm at the Battlefield but stuck. I defeated all the soldiers for the archers, investigated the spot with the ditch, then found the ruins. Now what? There's no transfer event to take me to another map anywhere, and I can't see any spot I am supposed to interact with. Also can't leave the battlefield so no idea what to do. Edit: Found it, found the passage to the caves. Was able to finish it now.

On another note, some of your mapping layers are off. You got cliffs with dark corners on them that look way out of place. The issue is you mapped them to Layer 1, but they are meant for layers 2 - 4 with a ground tile you put under them first. May want to fix that as it looks odd.
bgillisp
Mercenary

Re: Fated Blade

Postby firefly84 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:46 am

bgillisp wrote:So I'm playing the Steam version but posting here since many forget to check there:

I'm at the Battlefield but stuck. I defeated all the soldiers for the archers, investigated the spot with the ditch, then found the ruins. Now what? There's no transfer event to take me to another map anywhere, and I can't see any spot I am supposed to interact with. Also can't leave the battlefield so no idea what to do. Edit: Found it, found the passage to the caves. Was able to finish it now.

On another note, some of your mapping layers are off. You got cliffs with dark corners on them that look way out of place. The issue is you mapped them to Layer 1, but they are meant for layers 2 - 4 with a ground tile you put under them first. May want to fix that as it looks odd.

Check the upper left house again.
It has a basement.
firefly84
Wanderer

Return to Games from other Developers