Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

New RPG: Insurgence 2

New RPG: Insurgence 2

Postby Indinera » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:41 am

INSURGENCE 2
$15.99

Image Image

Please note that playing Insurgence - Chains of Renegade (1st game) is not required to understand the Insurgence 2 (Second Assault) storyline, but it is strongly recommended to play Insurgence - Chains of Renegade if you want to understand more about Character and World in the Insurgence Series.

SUMMARY:

Insurgence - Second Assault is a follow-up sequel to Chains of Renegade (Link to Old Game). Which takes the point of view from different characters and factions.
Insurgence - Second Assault tells the peak of the civil war that took place in Aereon. Where Aereon was divided into three kingdoms, namely the Empire of Aereon, Imralia Rebellion and Union of Rochefort.
Insurgence - Second Assault is split into two sides of the story. The first side, the story of Alissya who is looking for her sister with Rea and the second side, the story of a knight of a noble descent named Tressa Lauretilion and her friend Sara who was assigned to lead the war against Imralia and also as proof that Tressa deserved has the Lauretilion name.
Where the stories from both sides will be correlated to one and another. Creating a narrative experience that is unique to the player.

FEATURES:

Two Perspective stories
Unique Skill Equip System where players can equip "Skill Set." to add additional skills
Skill Level up! system
Featuring stunning music from the renown composer of Ar Tonelico and Atelier Series Ken Nakagawa
Original CG Artwork
Weapon & Armor Crafting
Alchemy & Cooking
Unique Elemental Weakness Turn-Based Battle System

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Insurgence 2

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:35 pm

For all of those that haven't played the first Insurgence, I urge you to do so. I'm so happy to see this game available here now. Thanks Indy for allowing me to purchase this through you before it was officially here! It's a great ending to the first game. There are other games created by this game maker that would be nice to have available here also. This game as the first has a unique story line and I love the art work. It doesn't fit in with other generic games much as the originality of Aldorlea games. You can recognize how well games are made by thought, intent and the creators abilities to carry the story lines. This game is right up there with Indy's games, so please don't miss out on this one.
It is a little different to the norm but there are quests and ability to level up if you grind. Alchemy to make potions and such and a blacksmith to forge your own equipment although I ended up buying a lot of equipment the forging is good in the beginning until you get better forging books later. Well worth the money and replay. :)
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Scorpios » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:35 pm

Only problem for me is no mouse!
Viewed game loved it but probably wont purchase because of no mouse.
I know everone will jump on me for saying that but I'm 79 and full of arthritis.
I then noticed I could use a controller, so I tried my Microsoft sidewinder, everthing worked except save can that be fixed?
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Postby alan1340 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:46 pm

Game suddenly ended at regal town and started back at beginning with new save selection but can not advance in the game
please help
alan1340
Peasant

Postby riza7099 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:09 am

alan1340 wrote:Game suddenly ended at regal town and started back at beginning with new save selection but can not advance in the game
please help

Do you use the save files from the Demo? If yes the save files doesn't work on full version.

Scorpios wrote:Only problem for me is no mouse!
I know everone will jump on me for saying that but I'm 79 and full of arthritis.
I then noticed I could use a controller, so I tried my Microsoft sidewinder, everthing worked except save can that be fixed?

Hello, can you move the game or reinstall the game to other drive such as D Drive, since the game may not work when installed on C drive other than My Documents folder and/or desktop folder. This is due to Windows and Account limitation on Windows 7 or up.
Platonic Game Studio.
Denpasar - Indonesia. Since 2017
riza7099
Peasant

Postby Scorpios » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:56 pm

riza7099 wrote:
alan1340 wrote:Game suddenly ended at regal town and started back at beginning with new save selection but can not advance in the game
please help

Do you use the save files from the Demo? If yes the save files doesn't work on full version.

Scorpios wrote:Only problem for me is no mouse!

Hello, can you move the game or reinstall the game to other drive such as D Drive, since the game may not work when installed on C drive other than My Documents folder and/or desktop folder. This is due to Windows and Account limitation on Windows 7 or up.

Great! Copied game to document folder and save works
Thanks
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Return to Games from other Developers