Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Cradle of Souls

Re: Cradle of Souls

Postby Zenith » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:55 am

Hi Gorilla, can you tell me exactly what that error message says, please?
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Gorilla4 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:33 pm

The error message is:

Unable to find file: Graphics/characters/monster

Hope it can help...
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Zenith » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:25 pm

It helps indeed, however, what room exactly is that? Do you know the name of it?
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Gorilla4 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:59 pm

When you are just about to leave "the hook" grey tunnels, in the upper right side, the message appears.

In the hook also, the enemies make no damage at all.
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Zenith » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:00 pm

There is a new build available, I believe everything is fixed now. Both the error message and the enemies. Thanks for letting me know about those.
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Gorilla4 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:57 pm

YES!! It's working very very well. THANK YOU! I just saved after this critical spot. Now I can continue. I don't know if a lot of game remains but I find this game pretty cool....
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:32 pm

I just finished the game today. I think almost bugs are fixed now. All the enemies do damage, the final boss is challenging. He is making a lot of damage with each strike. And there is a strategy to finish it. The only things that remains is when you turn to the left (end of passage way) in the last castle, something invisible is blocking the way, but you can pass forward, no problem! Also, the weapon called Bella is not an upgrade of weapon, it makes no damage. So you stay with your weapon but it is not a big problem, since you need this hero to heal a lot in the final battle... Great great game! I am not disappointed +::YAY
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Lizwiz » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:31 pm

Please can anyone tell me where to find the Hermit's Cave or Hermit's Lair?
So near to the end of a very enjoyable game, but can't finish because of this. +::Dunno
Lizwiz
Wanderer

Postby firefly84 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:07 pm

Some weird bug detected:
Currently fighting the Spectre, having Knight's Aura and White Veil active with Orlando.
Spectre attacks Saigo with Triple Attack but Orlando gets hit.
Could it be that Knight's Aura is more a Cover Skill than the described Counter Skill???
+::surrender

Also Repel should deal holy damage - but obviously only to Vampires (I still need to encounter again)?
I tried it at a Depth Dweller, obviously an undead, but only 80 HP damage.

The Whip Belle Mont sets the ATK of Sally to 1 - as great a weapon as the Repel Spell... +::cry
And the Skill Hunter's Rage cannot be used (at least I haven't found out how).
Last edited by firefly84 on Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
firefly84
Wanderer

Postby firefly84 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 7:36 pm

Lizwiz wrote:Please can anyone tell me where to find the Hermit's Cave or Hermit's Lair?
So near to the end of a very enjoyable game, but can't finish because of this. +::Dunno

If you have listened to the Orlando' explanations after defeating Elphaba you should know that he lives NE of Flagstone.
firefly84
Wanderer

Postby firefly84 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:54 pm

I have reached the final battle.
Until now I have completed 7 side quests,
reached level 21 with the party,
but still think I am missing something.

Shouldn't there anything on the Island at the NW corner of the map?
Perhaps someone who has bought the guide can answer.
firefly84
Wanderer

Postby MerryX » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:27 am

Hi Zenith,

I have just finished the game - took 5:57 hours so it's on the short side but did play smoothly. I enjoyed the story and very much liked Orlando and the other characters in the team. As others have said, Orlando was charming and old-fashioned which was appealing for a change from the very young brash heroes.

It is still an issue similar to Child of Hope for the Belle Mont weapon with Att = 1. I don't get it - I even tried it with Repel skill and still didn't do much at all so I had to ditch it altogether.

I found the battles quite straightforward and always was a little surprised when the bosses suddenly keeled over. We'd be going at it full throttle and then suddenly BOOM!

Enjoyed the puzzle dungeons with the rocks and water spouts - very straightforward but still a nice change of pace. +::Thumbup

I would recommend this game bearing in mind it is short. However, it plays really well and the characters and story are well done.

Many thanks,

MerryX :)
MerryX
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers