Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Cradle of Souls

Re: New RPG: Cradle of Souls

Postby Koni » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:56 pm

The re-install did get me out of the forest, thank you.
It did seem to be a short game time for the price.
And it was kind of an abrupt ending.
However, I did enjoy playing over all.
Koni
Wanderer

Postby Zenith » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:16 pm

[quote="polarbr"]Yeah... I'm stuck trying to get through the tunnel/cave in the Sentinel Forest Trail and can't. I went back into the Unholy Caren to see if I missed anything when I beat the boss in there earlier. I'm just stuck.

If there's an update, how do we get it? Feeling let down at this point.
Padvise developer.[/q

Tô get the patch you have to download the game again and reinstalll It. Let me know If I can help you any further with anything else.
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby polarbr » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:43 am

Do I use the same download links sent to me when I bought the game? And will I have to start the game over?
polarbr
Wanderer

Postby Zenith » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:21 am

Yes, same download links. And no, you won't have to start over, your save files will be kept. :)
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby polarbr » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:37 pm

Thanks for the info on getting the update.
That said, all the monsters in the hermit's cave and all the monsters on the way to the Cradle of Souls did absolutely "no damage" to any of my team, so there was zero challenge there, at the end of the game, where you expect the most powerful foes. And when I fought the final boss (the King-monster), I killed him on the first shot with the poison skill.

Seems like the developer stopped developing the game as it came to the end. Not what I'd expect from a game published by aldorlea and certainly not a game worth $20.

Buyer beware.
polarbr
Wanderer

Postby Zenith » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:13 am

I'm sorry that is the experience you had, but it seems there was a mix up with the updates. Aside from fixing the teleport event in the woods, I have also adjusted the battle balancing in the last two dungeons and final boss. I'll look into why you didn't get that version when you redownloaded the game.
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Zenith » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:55 am

The build has been reupdated, it seems for some reason it didn't went through last time. The fixes on the last two dungeons and final boss are implemented.
Zenith
Wanderer

Re: Cradle of Souls

Postby Gorilla4 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:53 pm

Hi Zentih! I am in the middle of the hermit laire and the ennemies there make no damage at all (in every battle in this area)... Maybe there is a fix for this?
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Zenith » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:32 am

I believe that has been fixed. Do you have the latest version? If you could please try downloading again and see if that fixes it and let me know, if not, I'll have a look at it again.
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Gorilla4 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:29 pm

Hi Zenith, I thought I had the latest version... My link has expired so I am going to contact BMT. I will tell you how it is as soon as I can. Thank you.
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:30 pm

I have the latest version of the game (just downloaded it) and the problem is still happening. No damage at all to my party in the hermit lair. All members of the party are level 18. +::Dunno
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Zenith » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:21 pm

Hmm, weird. I'll have a look at it then and I'll update you shortly. Thanks for reporting it.
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:37 pm

Please help! I continue playing with this last update and it is not working at all! Alaways in the hermit lair (where the party took no damage from the nemies), at what I think is the end of one part of the tunnel, this message appeared: Unable to find file: Graphics/characters/monster....
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Zenith » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:08 pm

A new and patched build has been uploaded. Can you download the game again and let me know if it is working fine now, please? :)
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Gorilla4 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:30 pm

Hi Zenith, nothing changed at all in the hermit lair. No damage to the party and this message I told you about at the end with the game shutting out. I can't progress no more. There's got to be a fix, otherwise I cannot win this game! +::cry
Gorilla4
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers