Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Bloodstained Hands

Bloodstained Hands

Postby ZuluKat » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:02 pm

Hey all! Here's a great game I found on RPG Maker site: https://rpgmaker.net/games/12179/downloads/12188/
It's a free game you can make a donation to the builder. For those that like tough battles and repeat monsters this is a must play! Story line is original with a hero that keeps to his belief system even after becoming an Assassin. His family is taken by the opposing King's men. It takes about 20-30 minutes before saving is available due to the story being told. D key not ESC for items and saving. You build up skills increasing their power through use. Do quests to earn gold as monsters drop herbs. There's an alchemy ability through the items menu. Various quests can be done in all areas. Also there is lock picking for various chests.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Re: Bloodstained Hands

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:05 am

@zulukat - I've downloaded and I'll give it a try. :)
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:33 am

Mailed you another game! Thanks for trying out these newbies!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby poshpaws » Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:34 pm

Thanks for the heads up Zulukat. I've downloaded and it seems like an interesting game so far.
poshpaws
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:44 pm

poshpaws wrote:Thanks for the heads up Zulukat. I've downloaded and it seems like an interesting game so far.

No problem! I know we're all waiting for L.S. so to keep us gaming I'm searching for similar games.

Here's another one, Casia which I've been playing for days now +::biggrin
https://rpgmaker.net/games/6370/downloads/5795/
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby kimo » Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:00 pm

ZuluKat wrote:
poshpaws wrote:Thanks for the heads up Zulukat. I've downloaded and it seems like an interesting game so far.

No problem! I know we're all waiting for L.S. so to keep us gaming I'm searching for similar games.

Here's another one, Casia which I've been playing for days now +::biggrin
https://rpgmaker.net/games/6370/downloads/5795/

Thanks for the Casia game link. Is there a support forum for rpgmaker.net games? I found the walkthrough link, but where would a person go for help with unanswered questions? Other than a recent upload by the designer, the forum seems rather old in rpgmakerweb which is my favorite for rpgmaker games.

Bloodstained Hands doesn't fit my playing preferences from what you described, but thanks for the link anyway.

I have also been Jonesing for the new Laxius Game. Anybody here interested in playing the series from 3 Stars through LF3? Of course, the Laxius Power trilogy (free downloads) could be included, but where would we post LP 1-3 comments/questions in Indi's forum structure?
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:33 pm

Hey Kimo! No news on forum for Casia but I've made it to the entrance of Hell which is one hell of a ride. +::biggrin I kind of got lost for a bit but I might be able to answer some questions. I ran all over the place to get an idea of what's where and made notes. The key is to revisit areas after completing certain quests. Pick up as many extra characters as you can before heading to boss battles. This game has occupied most of my free time and I will finish first then maybe attempt a walk through if I have time on second play through.

It's about time I replayed all Laxius games before LS comes out. My old laptop that died had LP games. I could use those downloads if you have them. Could you please pm with those if it's not a bother? Thanks if you can! :)
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:40 pm

ZuluKat
Explorer

Return to Games from other Developers